What's new

B'desh permits India limited transhipment via its port

N I told your based on 2005 base Bd economy is close to 180 billion usd (nominal).

The

In reality, the 2005 base year with $180 billion GDP, also does not reflect the true strength of our economy. Indian base year is 2010, and, therefore, Indians will always come and brag with the GDP figure based on 2010. 2010 base year would have given Bd a GDP of at least $200 billion.

Anyway, with even the 2005 base year we will be able to kick the dirty Indian *****. Burma with a superficial GDP of $43.2 billion (in reality it is much much less) will take another 60 years to reach even a $180 billion GDP. That yellow monkey barmans have the smallest p++is in the entire asia.

With continuous indian aggression against on river, on land, on people and on trade, Bangladesh india relation is worse than China indian relation. Beside, regardless argument is still valid given indian hegemonic and bullying track records.

Nepal and Bhutan are indian satellite state and are land locked and irrelevant and NOT AT ALL similar.

all of above true about BD excpet landlocked bit

With continuous indian aggression against on river, on land, on people and on trade, Bangladesh india relation is worse than China indian relation. Beside, regardless argument is still valid given indian hegemonic and bullying track records.

Nepal and Bhutan are indian satellite state and are land locked and irrelevant and NOT AT ALL similar.

Why are you guys badmouthing India when it is your Govt that is doing this? I have noticed a lot of you Bangladeshis do this to India for no reason.

Go badmouth your Govt as much as you want, and your people for voting for such a Govt that you perceive apparently to be against your country's interests.

We will do what is in our interests, and you guys can do whats in your interests. If your Govt apparently does somethign that is not in your interests, you can hardly blame us for it.

Why are you guys badmouthing India when it is your Govt that is doing this? I have noticed a lot of you Bangladeshis do this to India for no reason.

Go badmouth your Govt as much as you want, and your people for voting for such a Govt that you perceive apparently to be against your country's interests.

We will do what is in our interests, and you guys can do whats in your interests. If your Govt apparently does somethign that is not in your interests, you can hardly blame us for it.
Hasina run RAWamy GOVT. couldn't have come to power without you, the Mlaunic Bharati's scheming, so it is essentially your GOVT. that has been imposed on BDeshis. URs is the biggest, strongest state terrorists; combination of all other peskies isn't one millionth as powerful as URs. But you have mastered the art of camouflaging and screaming as terra, terra by pointing fingers at neighbors. So, we would always have to rebut your lie, deception and thuggeries through truth, justice and counter measure just to save us.

Hasina run RAWamy GOVT. couldn't have come to power without you, the Mlaunic Bharati's scheming, so it is essentially your GOVT. that has been imposed on BDeshis. URs is the biggest, strongest state terrorists; combination of all other peskies isn't one millionth as powerful as URs. But you have mastered the art of camouflaging and screaming as terra, terra by pointing fingers at neighbors. So, we would always have to rebut your lie, deception and thuggeries through truth, justice and counter measure just to save us.

Nice little rant there fence-jumper. You seem pretty bitter, did BSF shoot at you or something when you tried to illegally jump into India to work as a servant in Delhi or Mumbai? India will do whats in its interests. If you are too puny to do anything, I guess you can vent your frustrations in an online forum :rofl: Its all you can do in front of us.

Its about time you Bangla-who-cares-deshis are shown your real aukaat in this world.

Also, use this, it might help with the burn in your asshole that India is doing to you :rofl:

burnol.gif

Some of the Bangladeshi members express their anger/frustation on in this forum by the news of colaboration between Bangladesh and India. I guess most of the time they are unaware of the ground realities as their source of knowledge, like news article, dont reveal all the details. One such topic of the current thread ie, giving transit/corridor to India for Indian product. They assume India is getting the service for free as the deal details are generally missing from the news source.

India has used in past Bangladesh land to transfer goods to its NE states. From bdnews24
The cargoes were sent from Kolkata and it followed the route of Raymongol-Sheikhbaria-Mongla-Chandpur-Ashuganj-Zakiganj-Karimganj that span over 1500 kilometres of waterways, he said. "Indians paid us in foreign currency."

When asked about the amount, he declined to answer saying "it is a trade secret'.:undecided:

India gives Bangladesh Tk 100 million every year for dredging Zakiganj and Doikhawa routes navigable.

Bangladesh and India signed Protocol on Inland Water Transit and Trade in 1972 to facilitate inter-country movement of transit cargoes.

From the above article it seems that:
  1. India pays bangladesh for their services.
  2. Bangladeshi press are generally unaware of the deals detail
  3. Trans-shipment/Transit/coridor is happening, but not in a dedicated way.
  4. In addition to paying transit charges, India also pays to help keeping maintain the infrastructure

The

In reality, the 2005 base year with $180 billion GDP, also does not reflect the true strength of our economy. Indian base year is 2010, and, therefore, Indians will always come and brag with the GDP figure based on 2010. 2010 base year would have given Bd a GDP of at least $200 billion.

Anyway, with even the 2005 base year we will be able to kick the dirty Indian *****. Burma with a superficial GDP of $43.2 billion (in reality it is much much less) will take another 60 years to reach even a $180 billion GDP. That yellow monkey barmans have the smallest p++is in the entire asia.

Haha, yeah, sure! While we are sending probes on the moon,developing most of the world's softwares , developing icbms, you guys are in stone age doubling you population every 10/15 years if a cyclone doesn't hit you.

I am an Indian bengali and I think these idiots in Dhaka need to see where they really belong.

Haha, yeah, sure! While we are sending probes on the moon,developing most of the world's softwares , developing icbms, you guys are in stone age doubling you population every 10/15 years if a cyclone doesn't hit you.

I am an Indian bengali and I think these idiots in Dhaka need to see where they really belong.

uh so more than half of your population lacks simple toilet seats, proud eh? You see poor people don't care if rocket goes to moon or pigs fly in the sky. These bengali in Bangladesh don't need probes in moon, its useless for us, we want our people to be happy, we want our people to be able to stand on their feet, we want a peaceful nation where everyone is happy. Now look at yourself and see where you are. Dada eto je jai hind jai hind kortoso, tomar Government to thik i shob development delhi ar mumbai te kortese, tomar state re to pattao dite chay na. Aro bajao India'r dhol.

uh so more than half of your population lacks simple toilet seats, proud eh? You see poor people don't care if rocket goes to moon or pigs fly in the sky. These bengali in Bangladesh don't need probes in moon, its useless for us, we want our people to be happy, we want our people to be able to stand on their feet, we want a peaceful nation where everyone is happy. Now look at yourself and see where you are. Dada eto je jai hind jai hind kortoso, tomar Government to thik i shob development delhi ar mumbai te kortese, tomar state re to pattao dite chay na. Aro bajao India'r dhol.

Ki ar bolbo vai! Abol Tabol na boke koyekta honest kotha boli?

1.Apni amader snge Onyo varotbasir jhogra lagate chailei amra neche uthbo etota gadha amrao noi.
2. Unnoyoner chesta sob jaygatei hochhe.Apni janen ki na janina,kolkatatei prithibir onyotomo boro cyclotron boschhe,kolkata holo vartbrsher tinti metro rail shohorer onyotomo.
3. WB er bangalira deshtake apnader moto failed state banate chay na, ekhane ontoto bicharok fensidil pachar kore na.Ami dhakay besh koyekbar gechhi, traffic niyom na mana toh apnader mojjagoto swavab.Ekhane ontoto apni transport byabostha bd er cheye valo paben, I guarantee it.

Ki ar bolbo vai! Abol Tabol na boke koyekta honest kotha boli?

1.Apni amader snge Onyo varotbasir jhogra lagate chailei amra neche uthbo etota gadha amrao noi.
2. Unnoyoner chesta sob jaygatei hochhe.Apni janen ki na janina,kolkatatei prithibir onyotomo boro cyclotron boschhe,kolkata holo vartbrsher tinti metro rail shohorer onyotomo.
3. WB er bangalira deshtake apnader moto failed state banate chay na, ekhane ontoto bicharok fensidil pachar kore na.Ami dhakay besh koyekbar gechhi, traffic niyom na mana toh apnader mojjagoto swavab.Ekhane ontoto apni transport byabostha bd er cheye valo paben, I guarantee it.

:lol: read my post carefully and share the development of people in both countries.
1. we don't need you, stay with your Indian friends and keep being in their shadow, its your choice after all.
2. once again cylotron, metro train, rocket to moon and aircraft career don't matter to poor people. If you invested those money in the development of education and other stuffs, India would have been in a far better position
3. corruption and mismanagement from the core is the problem of awami dalals who are trying to cripple our country's economy, once they are gone, hopefully we will be stable. As for traffic, the people of bangladesh leveled up more than anticipated so the infrastructure couldn't keep up but we are building those currently and by 2016, hopefully, traffic problems will be solved. We came this far just by hardwork, we are not naturally blessed with resources and land, like India but the fact that our human development have been better than yours is enough to be proud of.

:lol: read my post carefully and share the development of people in both countries.
1. we don't need you, stay with your Indian friends and keep being in their shadow, its your choice after all.
2. once again cylotron, metro train, rocket to moon and aircraft career don't matter to poor people. If you invested those money in the development of education and other stuffs, India would have been in a far better position
3. corruption and mismanagement from the core is the problem of awami dalals who are trying to cripple our country's economy, once they are gone, hopefully we will be stable. As for traffic, the people of bangladesh leveled up more than anticipated so the infrastructure couldn't keep up but we are building those currently and by 2016, hopefully, traffic problems will be solved. We came this far just by hardwork, we are not naturally blessed with resources and land, like India but the fact that our human development have been better than yours is enough to be proud of.

Now that I have convinced you that I am not a troll and can actually speak and write Bangla (hopefully) I'll try to answer your points.

Yeah surely Moon missions do not bring anything to the table for a common man but Metro Rails surely do.Moreover, since, you are clearly interested in Human Rights, it is certain that you understand that Religious Fanaticism is a barrier to HR. scientific breakthroughs enlighten the people that there is a life beyond Fanaticism (Tiki,Dari je fashioner-i hok na keno) and hence help people in an indirect way.

As for the traffic problem, If you're improving it,then kudos to you. on a personal level,I just avoided being run over by a car near Nilkhet when the policeman was signalling it to stop.So there may be some bias in my judgement.

Anyway, what pisses me off about most Bangladeshis is the hate they spew on online forums.I'm sorry to say but in blogs if you reveal that you are an Indian then you'd automatically see a "Vakure Godam" post sprouting up although nothing offensive has been said.

Now that I have convinced you that I am not a troll and can actually speak and write Bangla (hopefully) I'll try to answer your points.

Yeah surely Moon missions do not bring anything to the table for a common man but Metro Rails surely do.Moreover, since, you are clearly interested in Human Rights, it is certain that you understand that Religious Fanaticism is a barrier to HR. scientific breakthroughs enlighten the people that there is a life beyond Fanaticism (Tiki,Dari je fashioner-i hok na keno) and hence help people in an indirect way.

As for the traffic problem, If you're improving it,then kudos to you. on a personal level,I just avoided being run over by a car near Nilkhet when the policeman was signalling it to stop.So there may be some bias in my judgement.

Anyway, what pisses me off about most Bangladeshis is the hate they spew on online forums.I'm sorry to say but in blogs if you reveal that you are an Indian then you'd automatically see a "Vakure Godam" post sprouting up although nothing offensive has been said.

Bro, around 40% of India's population earns under 2$ per day, i am not trying to insult, i'm just saying that shouldn't that be improved, rather what your government did? they lowered the international standard of poverty so that less people will be shown as poor. Do you think these people will travel with metro?do you think they will be happy after seeing tall glass structures when they can't even afford proper housing?

Don't worry, mine and most member's previous comments were just a reply to the troll, i didn't mean anything offensive to the civilized Indians

Bro, around 40% of India's population earns under 2$ per day, i am not trying to insult, i'm just saying that shouldn't that be improved, rather what your government did? they lowered the international standard of poverty so that less people will be shown as poor. Do you think these people will travel with metro?do you think they will be happy after seeing tall glass structures when they can't even afford proper housing?

Don't worry, mine and most member's previous comments were just a reply to the troll, i didn't mean anything offensive to the civilized Indians

As for Metro Rails, the prices are heavily subsidized, so even the poorest people can travel on these. Rs 4/6 is no big deal for anyone.

Poverty? Yes there is abject poverty and I see no honest way of getting around it. But still, I'd like you to weigh two approaches and tell me which one works best.

1)The Fanatical Way: Now I hate to call it the BD way but any statistical analysis done on major Bangladeshi forums (say Samu or Amarblog) would show that a major amount of posts amount to little more than Religious Rambling and/or Hindu Bashing.Now I don't have anything against Islam (if anything I believe it is much more logical than some other christian fundamentalisms) but bashing every scientific discovery by saying "Oh,All of this is written in the Koran from FB account hacking to Black Hole Thermodynamics" is ridiculous at best.(btw,the little bit of Islamic knowledge that I have says that Koran is the science of living and not a Physics Research Paper)

This way,imho,will just foster poverty,because if you don't have a captive audience of illiterate/under-educated fools then Haters wont find followers.

2)The Pragmatic Way: Once again as much I'd love saying that it is the Indian way,many events would bar me from saying it.But even then, Indian Government and Administration are a lot more secular than some others and hence Sarba Shikhya Abhijan was such a great venture that "Gita Shikhya Abhijan" or "Koran shikhya Abhijan" could never aspire to be. The effects of SSA are just beginning to be felt now and in 5/10 years all those children would grow to become mature Adults and that will reduce poverty to a great extent.

Back
Top Bottom