What's new

B'desh permits India limited transhipment via its port

Prove this line with current official figures ?????

UN poverty line = 2$ per day
Indian government poverty line = 10rs per day
need i say more? on what basis did India make it 10rs per day?does that mean a person earning 15rs a day can have minimal housing, medical attention, education??can he have proper meals?
And the middle class people are boasting around by seeing 12billion$ used on buying aircrafts, and probes sent to moon :disagree:

UN poverty line = 2$ per day
Indian government poverty line = 10rs per day
need i say more? on what basis did India make it 10rs per day?does that mean a person earning 15rs a day can have minimal housing, medical attention, education??can he have proper meals?
And the middle class people are boasting around by seeing 12billion$ used on buying aircrafts, and probes sent to moon :disagree:

Again prove this line??

Either you are stupid or trying to be over smart

Indian poverty is a banned topic. Kindly refrain from posting on it. :D

I am not insulting or anything, poverty is nothing to be made fun of :\
I am just telling you that its a banned topic and you might get an infraction for it. Just avoid it for your own sake buddy. I didn't say that you are insulting anyone. You are a new member and you should be careful regarding posting on banned topics.

Cheers.

hey buddy, there are a lot of zealots anywhere, I'd like you not to pay attention.

2. once again cylotron, metro train, rocket to moon and aircraft career don't matter to poor people. If you invested those money in the development of education and other stuffs, India would have been in a far better position

Some one should see pictures of Bangladeshi airports,trains,infrastructure and their downtown Dhaka:rofl:

Your HDI is far behind Indias...

lol @ cyclotrons...we build our first in the 1960s:lol:

If

1)you cant build a superconducting cyclotron,a car,a moon probe ( signs of technological development)

2)metro rail,good airportswhole new cities and skyscrapers(signs of economic development )

3)Aircraft carriers and weaponery(signs of military power)

shut+up.jpg

uh so more than half of your population lacks simple toilet seats, proud eh? You see poor people don't care if rocket goes to moon or pigs fly in the sky. These bengali in Bangladesh don't need probes in moon, its useless for us, we want our people to be happy, we want our people to be able to stand on their feet, we want a peaceful nation where everyone is happy. Now look at yourself and see where you are. Dada eto je jai hind jai hind kortoso, tomar Government to thik i shob development delhi ar mumbai te kortese, tomar state re to pattao dite chay na. Aro bajao India'r dhol.

You should first ensure them to yor citizens

hanging latrines in Bangladesh

latrines-hanging-unhygienic-unhygienic-in-slums-of-Dhaka-Bangladesh-1-AJHD.jpg

Bro, around 40% of India's population earns under 2$ per day, i am not trying to insult, i'm just saying that shouldn't that be improved, rather what your government did? they lowered the international standard of poverty so that less people will be shown as poor. Do you think these people will travel with metro?do you think they will be happy after seeing tall glass structures when they can't even afford proper housing?

Don't worry, mine and most member's previous comments were just a reply to the troll, i didn't mean anything offensive to the civilized Indians

Usual 40% rant...Why not 90%???:rofl:

Bro, around 40% of India's population earns under 2$ per day, i am not trying to insult, i'm just saying that shouldn't that be improved, rather what your government did? they lowered the international standard of poverty so that less people will be shown as poor. Do you think these people will travel with metro?do you think they will be happy after seeing tall glass structures when they can't even afford proper housing?

Don't worry, mine and most member's previous comments were just a reply to the troll, i didn't mean anything offensive to the civilized Indians

Usual 40% rant...Why not 90%???:rofl:

Ignorance is a bliss

living Away in Kuwait may not help...
Get to the ground realities...

You have heck load of poor people,no good infrastructure and no investment in infrastructure,your city and its airport looks rundown,your railways is still metre guage,long way to industrialise...=> fact !!

please dont even compare with in India!!!

living Away in Kuwait may not help...
Get to the ground realities...

You have heck load of poor people,no good infrastructure and no investment in infrastructure,your city and its airport looks rundown,your railways is still metre guage,long way to industrialise...=> fact !!

please dont even compare with in India!!!

Ignorance is a bliss!!

Back
Top Bottom