What's new

bd vs pak problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods kindly add these Pakistan vs Bangladesh threads to Black List. Every other day someone create these troll threads its really not funny anymore. Kindly take necessary actions.

We can also put india vs pakistan and China vs India threads into black list, shall we?
THreads are for discussing... Trolls do happen.. Just report and move on... If we remove such threads, then there wont be much discussions and comparisons in PDF going on..

We can also put india vs pakistan and China vs India threads into black list, shall we?
THreads are for discussing... Trolls do happen.. Just report and move on... If we remove such threads, then there wont be much discussions and comparisons in PDF going on..

There is a difference between Pakistan/Bangladesh India/Pakistan and blahblablah.Tell me what new you will learn from Pakistan/Bangladesh thread NOTHING it always start from 1971 and end on Demanding Apology.

Bangalis are high on some thing these days- behaving like indians- posting from tabloids- and speaking "Hindi" better than the indians-

Well that's not surprising considering even Pakistanis speak Hindustani equally well! What do you call a Pathan who speaks Urdu?

There is a difference between Pakistan/Bangladesh India/Pakistan and blahblablah.Tell me what new you will learn from Pakistan/Bangladesh thread NOTHING it always start from 1971 and end on Demanding Apology.

To be honest the last thread on sheikh rehman by hajid mir was very educative for me.... I wish such threads are opened...
But it ends up nasty sometimes....
But u do know for some reason BD in PDF hate indians more than pakistanis....

In PK V IN and IN V CN atleast u have some meaning in ur arguments... The Bangladeshis just start off with 1971 and Pakistan sucks, leaving the Pakistanis to go personal on Bangladeshis... Not one hint of intelligence in those debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom