What's new

BD`s first search engine sets out

It says it is hosted in United States. Wouldn't it have been better to host in Bangladesh as it is focused on Bengalis mainly?

It says it is hosted in United States. Wouldn't it have been better to host in Bangladesh as it is focused on Bengalis mainly?
Why?

When US hosts offer a better price and reliability, why do you want a budding product fail for lack of equipment and technology?

doesnt mean it will completely blank out the relevant pages ! What if that information being looked for isnot there in BD/bengali pages at all ? Does it mean the search engine should anyway return 2 pages of crap links before showing the relevant "international links " ?

Reflects how poorly the search engine algo was written !
Hi thnx for the valuable observation. I will tell the pipilika team.there are currently thousands of Indians working in BD(and ripping us off)you are welcome to teach How to make/design search engine .we will pay handsomely.

Hi thnx for the valuable observation. I will tell the pipilika team.there are currently thousands of Indians working in BD(and ripping us off)you are welcome to teach How to make/design search engine .we will pay handsomely.

:woot:

I thought those two were mutually exclusive !!

yeah next time ask your pipilokar team to throw away the laggards be it indian or BD.. but phleeaasee dont cry horse next time of u being ripped off !

And as for search engine optimization, a lot of work is being done in china in theoretical graph theory both in China and India to overcome several issues which currently google is facing !

We some time get problems finding our own stuffs. Which we actually want to find that doesnt come on first place.
So its better to have a different search engine which will prioritize our own sites.
So to find Bengali sites pipilika and world sites google :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom