What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

myanmar is china's vessel state, myanmar will always have very close ties to china and they will have the first dibs on their natural resources....myanmar has the world's finest rubies <3

Keep on Watching about Myanmar's resurgence and Bangladesh has population density equivalent to megacities the world. Anyway, Myanmar is not my country, but we Indians definitely trying to maintain 8-10% GDP growth rate and that's seems optimistic for us. But I knew Bangladesh have 6% GDP growth, how come you made it 7% growth rate.
6% was in 2010, 6.5% in 2011. .... Keep dreaming about Myanmar! After 5 years our GDP will be three times the size of myanmar GDP....

i have 2 friends named abir!!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

and ya i also have a friend named Shayan!!
lol. I also have two friends named Abir. We call them Boro Abra(taller) Chhoto Abra (shorter)..

"India want to conquer Bangladesh like Sikkim" "I will put cargo on transit route on fire"

And here I read what BD members say.
"No trade with India" "Is this Indian State (for a bridge over a river)"

"Indian Dalal" is good nursery rhyme for persons who want to start political career in Bangladesh.

Well bangladeshis started talking Dalals when Bharati money brought the puppet BAL gov in power via a rigged election. BDs are
not anti-indian
but we won't sit quiet if india wants to make us a vassal state. Say what you like but BAL is totally an
indian dalal cult organization.

Well bangladeshis started talking Dalals when Bharati money brought the puppet BAL gov in power via a rigged election. BDs are
not anti-indian
but we won't sit quiet if india wants to make us a vassal state. Say what you like but BAL is totally an
indian dalal cult organization.

We don't want country of illegal immigrants as our Vassal State, that would be worst nightmare of India.

Keep on doing your cheap politics in the name of "Bhartiyo Dalal" or "Bharatiyo Chamcha"

#offtopic : Why do you guys like dalal/******/gutter words so much ?

#offtopic : Why do you guys like dalal/******/gutter words so much ?

we have too many dalals in bangladesh, bro.....you wont get any work done in bangladesh without any dalal....hell you cant even pay your gas bill without a dalal:rofl:

I remember my 7th std incident where our history teacher overheard my friend calling someone a dalal. He was slapped so hard. It's a bad word i suppose. If u call someone a dalal on streets of kolkata, you will get a thrashing. I dont understand the east bengalis' penchant for this word .

coz in india dalal means pimp
but in BD it has a different meaning

Code:

My ancestors came as an illegal immigrants and BSF welcomed us with Garland and Bangladeshi flag waiving and there was band baja also to welcome us.

Do, you want to listen some more masaledar story false Flag.

Are you an idiot???

Back
Top Bottom