What's new

BD - India Cricket 2015

India's selectors named full-strength squads for the Test and the ODI series, with no first-choice players requesting rest despite having played the World Cup and the IPL back to back. Offspinner Harbhajan Singh has been recalled to the India squad for the solitary Test in Bangladesh in June. Left-arm spinner Ravindra Jadeja has been dropped from the squad that toured Australia in 2014-15.

Test squad: Virat Kohli (capt), M Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha, R Ashwin, Harbhajan Singh, Karn Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Varun Aaron, Ishant Sharma

ODI squad: MS Dhoni (capt), Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Mohit Sharma, Stuart Binny, Dhawal Kulkarni

http://www.espncrici...ory/878707.html

The Indian cricket team will arrive in Dhaka on June 7. Fatullah's Khan Shaheb Osman Ali Stadium will host the Test from June 10 while all three ODIs will be played on June 18, 21 and 24 in Mirpur.

Bangladesh squad: Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Mominul Haque, Mahmudullah, Shakib Al Hasan, Musfiqur Rahim, Soumya Sarkar, Shuvagata Hom Chowdhury, Liton Kumar Das, Nasir Hossain, Anamul Haque, Sabbir Rahman, Taijul Islam, Arafat Sunny, Zubair Hossain, Masrafe Bin Mortaza, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abul Hassan, Mohammed Sahid, Shafiul Islam and Rony Talukdar.

BCB announce preliminary squad for India series - Cricbuzz

Touring Bangladesh is often recommended by team psychologists to under-performing players. Very useful as confidence booster which is why the full team is here after the horrendous Aussie tour.

Banglas just don't be pulling gay shit like this again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

875207-bangla-1429882650-983-640x480.jpg

Abey ghochu
Hamare pas kuch celebrate karne ke liye to hain
  • Champions Trophy 2013
  • World Cup 2011
  • Test No.1 2009
  • T20 World Cup 2007
Tere paas kya hai?
heheheh :P
they won against us in some friendly match type series, this is what they are celebrating. Plus played against you in Quarter Finals :P and would have won the world cup if that umpire had made so called correct decision haha :D

heheheh :P
they won against us in some friendly match type series, this is what they are celebrating. Plus played against you in Quarter Finals :P and would have won the world cup if that umpire had made so called correct decision haha :D

:omghaha: :omghaha: The truth has been spoken :enjoy:

That's how the tigers celebrate...

tC0xL.jpg

And this is how others celebrate...
Hugging-animals-8.jpg

465457810-wahab-riaz-of-pakistan-and-the-team-gettyimages.jpg

article-1053558-020DEFA10000044D-574_468x622.jpg

india-cricketers-harbhajan-singh-and-virat-kohli-celebrate-their-victory-pic-getty-254167309.jpg

Someone removed the third photo from my original post and I can't edit it.

Soumya Sarkar considers Bangladesh favourites against India

Just five months into his international career, allrounder Soumya Sarkar has already made giant strides in the Bangladesh team with his aggressive batting; and days before hosting India, he says Bangladesh's recent win over Pakistan makes them the favourites.

Sarkar came into the Bangladesh team with a lot of promise and at 22 he has played 10 ODIs, two Test matches and was Bangladesh's most impressive newcomer in the World Cup. Though he struck only a single fifty in the tournament, he impressed with his elegant strokeplay and his ability to use to the new ball as a medium pacer.

In a short span of time, the southpaw has made it clear that he is here to stay. Ahead of Bangladesh's much awaited home series, including a Test and 3 ODIs, against India, Sarkar has sounded warning bells for the two-time world champions.

The allrounder said he has been working hard to establish himself as a asset for the team.

"Whenever I get the chance, I try to bowl. I got a chance to bowl against Pakistan in the last Test and I tried my best. I also bowl in practice whenever I have the chance so that I can overcome the shortcomings in my bowling," Sarkar was quoted as saying by The Daily Star.

Most importantly, Sarkar has set his eyes on the one-off Test against India.

"I already started preparations to become a good Test player. In the first Test against Pakistan, I could not capitalise on good starts in both the innings and I also failed to do anything significant in the second Test, but after that I began trying to mentally prepare myself for the longest version of the game. I started with how to understand when to leave the ball," he told reporters in Mirpur on Saturday.

Sarkar, who plays as a top-order batsman in ODIs, even went on to say that Bangladesh would be the favourites in the series.

"To me Bangladesh are favourites. If we can continue our good form, then good result should come our way," he said.

Last edited:
Abey ghochu
Hamare pas kuch celebrate karne ke liye to hain
  • Champions Trophy 2013
  • World Cup 2011
  • Test No.1 2009
  • T20 World Cup 2007
Tere paas kya hai?
Tu bhoola nahi. Balke chupa raha hai "A huge corruption in Bad-Nam Zamana IPL"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom