What's new

BD Hackers Leak Indian Defence Secrets and Confidential Information

Yup India the Supe Powe has arrived. Everybody is on notice here. However, someone forgot to send the memo to LTTE . The following is the memo LTTE sent to India,

"Oh the great Creator of the beloved LTTE, we did not realize you guys were a
Supe Powe, Please accept our unconditional apology for causing the ungraceful involuntary exit of your Supe Powe Military."

BD punk googlers hogging attention for the whole of 7 pages .. phew ! :rofl:

Hackers ... defence secrets ..my a$$ ! :bunny:

How much more would you guys embarass youselves , eh ?

pls Don't tell BD punk googlers about embarrassed else they will once again start searching the meaning of this word on google. Or might they will hack the google itself. :flame:

Did Pakistan cache in on this? Any leak would inadvertently benefit Pakistan.

We need to take advantage of this. Knowing your enemy is the first step to defeating him.

If your ISI already don't know it...you better disband it.

If your ISI already don't know it...you better disband it.

ISI is an over-rated Intelligence Agency. Plus they don't even have a proper cyber wing yet and the information cell has no information about anything going on outside Pakistan.

ISI is an over-rated Intelligence Agency. Plus they don't even have a proper cyber wing yet and the information cell has no information about anything going on outside Pakistan.

I can't believe you..are you really a Pakistani..Its the first time time I hear a Pakistani criticizing ISI.

I will disclose a great SECRET here... This list is old... How OLD??? Its so old that one of the Commander's given in the list retired as a Rear Admiral some 9 years ago... I think this list belongs to 1971... Do the BD hackers know what happened in 1971 and how????:undecided:

I have checked this was a not a hack. The list was created on September 20, 2008 and published on the internet. This is not secret information.

Bechara Munshi

Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisee ki Har Khwahish Pe Dam Nikle
Bohot Nikle mere armaan lekin Phir Bhee Kam Nikle
Nikalna Khuld Se Aadam Ka Sunte Aaye The Lekin,
Bade Be-Aabru Hokar Tere Kooche Se Hum Nikle.
:lol::lol:

So some BD kid googlers revealed the information which was already out in the open and called it hacking, :rofl:

10246777_790731060940109_5783071243053611233_n.jpg

Disclosing some one's personal information is illegal & I can't say it just kidding . We are here to discuss , debate & or trolling but we can't support such illegal acts like disclosing personal information & it is certainly not a heroic job . Please delete all posts containing personal information .

Bharatiyo brothers , we are sorry for some of our senior members kidding .
RAW detected in pdf :lol:

Back
Top Bottom