What's new

BCCI rules out resuming cricket ties with Pakistan

So now BCCI is issuing political statements. OK. Who's next? I think soon Indian media will ask Delhi traffic police officers to start issuing statements against Pakistan.
Anurag Thakur is a member of BJP apart from being in BCCI

Aah, my foot. We don't want filthy Indians on Pak surzameen. Keep your filth there. You are NOT welcome to Pakistan.

lol we know who is full of filth and because of that no one is coming to your so called paak is tan.. and why would anyone visit to a flithy country to get blown himself by dozens of suicide bombers.
srilankans were lucky to survive.. :P

Last edited:
Ab indiots thook Ker mat chatna.

hehe, hum to har din thukte hai tumpar , waise chat te tumog acha ho better ask najam sethi he is good at it . aur bhi bade bade log hai is list me from papistan jo sirf chatna hi jante hai India me, naam bolu kya :P..

Last edited:
lol we know who is full of filth and because of that no one is coming to your so called paak is tan.. and why would anyone visit to a flithy country to get blown himself by dozens of suicide bombers.
srilankans were lucky to survive.. :P
Did you drink urine today yet, Mr. Indian?

BCCI rules out resuming cricket ties with Pakistan
September 23, 2016, 6:41 pm
Web Desk
India Today
Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) President Anurag Thakur on Friday ruled out any possibility of resumption of cricketing ties between India and Pakistan.

"Priority is to expose Pak as country which sponsors terrorism. No question of playing cricket which such a nation," Thakur said, days after suspected militants killed 18 Indian soldiers in Uri sector of Indian-held Kashmir.

There was talk of a short bilateral series late last year but plans were shelved after the Indian and Pakistani governments failed to come to a conclusion on the venue.

Tentative dates for the series comprising three One Day Internationals (ODIs) and two T20 Internationals (T20Is) were scheduled for December 15-January 4 or December 19-January 4 but the matches were never played.

Courtesy: India Today

Indian aggression:

Day1: WE WILL NUKE OFF PAKISTAN FROM MAP. 48 HOURS FOR YOU PORKIS!

Day2: Surgical Strikes and isolate Pakistan.

Day4: Stop Pakistan's water, and move artillery along LoC.

Day5: Kick Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan out.

Day6: NO CRICKET WITH AATANGWADI DESH.

This is getting absurd man.

Off topic

Just want to make a point. Since this is about BCCI and India and its cricketing board.

This is an example of what I'm about to show. Where there is actually no great love and friendship bangladesh have with India as the Indians have alwways been big headed, ignorant, arrogant, snobbs towards Bangladesh. India never invited Bangladesh for cricket tour. even in 2000s BD team was utter poor, even then England,South Africa, Australia invited BD for full cricket tours and England invited twice between 2000-2010. But our so called friends next door neighbours never ever invited us for a full tour, and always looking down on us (no matter what even though they don't have toilets and have 300million+ people below poverty in India). So called friends, I realized recent years why Bangladeshi fans in the Indo V Pak games in Bangladesh would always support Pakistan more. And I have no problem with that because India never invited Bangladesh acting like they are some sort perfect angels.

Shame on India, shame on BCCI! Bunch of clowns ruing the spirit of cricket, the gentlemens game by always bringiin politics. If you can't play Pakistani players in IPL why do you hire Pakistani umpires and coaches?? It makes no sense. And why do you allow Pakistani actors and actresses and singers in India but can't play with Pakistan in cricket? Honestly India is making itself lool pathetic to the world.

I think PCB is very much capable of making millions from their so called "Home Series" in UAE. They don't need series with India. :enjoy:

hehe, but the point is who gonna watch? they are sending pakistanis back to their mulk and declared UAE a unfriendly nation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom