What's new

BBC World News blocked in Pakistan

No I'm planning to stay in Iran :lol: Having contingency plans to move abroad is not even an option for me now because you guys haven't done any thing to Iran except barking and imposing sanctions on Iran.

Yea, Iran has done a lot of killing for 32 years, but still we're far behind the UK in that case. :lol:
It seems that still after more than 6 decades you haven't forgotten how the Nazi Germany was screwing you, but don't forget that if it weren't for the 'evil' soviets the Nazis would've already crushed you :lol:

Yea, I do agree that good times are ahead for the world, it's because the USA and the UK are going down the toilet and new powers are raising like China.

Lebanon will be free from the mullah oppressors? :lol: It shows that you have zero knowledge about the politics in Lebanon. :lol:

Yeah, maybe those flying boats or those tiny plastic subs I saw Iran produce will 'save' you. :lol:

One has to wonder what Iran and idiots like you think you're achieving by being the world's pariah? is it something you aspired to be? from a country with a rich history and respected, to a rogue state that is rightly vilified, sanctioned and on the brink of war. Your neighbours hate you even more than they hate Israel. They distrust you more than they do Israel. Your only friends in the world are North Korea and a dying Syria.

You think China will save you? the gulf states/OPEC will produce more Oil to make up for Iran's supply to China and then China will drop you. Just as Russia did nothing to save Libya.

Iran has always had such false bravado. A nation of immature people who put pride in front of life.

What a waste. What a joke of a country you have become.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Instead of blocking the pakistani government should systematically debunk these documentaries. Blocking leads to suspicion.
That's too mature an approach for Pakistan. The childish reaction and knee-jerk tantrums are much more their style.

Yeah, maybe those flying boats or those tiny plastic subs I saw Iran produce will 'save' you. :lol:
Our military doctrine is based on deterrence and has so far succeeded in deterring you. :lol: Have you forgotten how your mighty sailors were take under custody by a bunch of IRGC guys? :lol: They'd pissed in their pants in front of a bunch of IRGC coast guards :lol:

One has to wonder what Iran and idiots like you think you're achieving by being the world's pariah? is it something you aspired to be? from a country with a rich history and respected, to a rogue state that is rightly vilified, sanctioned and on the brink of war. Your neighbours hate you even more than they hate Israel. They distrust you more than they do Israel. Your only friends in the world are North Korea and a dying Syria.
Yea we're aspired to be the world's pariah. It's our choice, what can you do to us? I mean except barking and imposing sanctions that even your own firms don't follow it. :lol:
I doubt Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Oman, Armenia hate us. You can ask people from those countries about Iran on this forum. :lol: It's all your hallucinations that have been put in your mind by the media.

You think China will save you? the gulf states/OPEC will produce more Oil to make up for Iran's supply to China and then China will drop you. Just as Russia did nothing to save Libya.
We don't expect anyone to save us. go read about the Iraq-Iran war and you'll see who saved us ;) No one's gonna save us except ourselves.

Iran has always had such false bravado. A nation of immature people who put pride in front of life.

What a waste. What a joke of a country you have become.
It shows you've gotten badly butt hurt as I first diagnosed it :lol:

Our military doctrine is based on deterrence and has so far succeeded in deterring you. :lol: Have you forgotten how your mighty sailors were take under custody by a bunch of IRGC guys? :lol: They'd pissed in their pants in front of a bunch of IRGC coast guards :lol:

Yea we're aspired to be the world's pariah. It's our choice, what can you do to us? I mean except barking and imposing sanctions that even your own firms don't follow it. :lol:
I doubt Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Oman, Armenia hate us. You can ask people from those countries about Iran on this forum. :lol: It's all your hallucinations that have been put in your mind by the media.
Nothing to do with the opinions of people, it's governments. Turkey does not want a nuclear armed Iran and will either join in or give support to a strike on your country. Those other countries you listed can't and won't lift a finger. NO ONE wants a nuclear armed Iran because you're a PARIAH nation of wide-eyed Islamic fruit cakes.

We don't expect anyone to save us. go read about the Iraq-Iran war and you'll see who saved us ;) No one's gonna save us except ourselves.

Oh please. Even Saudi on their own could destroy you. Your false bravado is built on the premise of invasion. No one is going to invade. You'll be pounded from the sky and from the sea. Nuclear fallout will poison your people.

And after thousands are dead and your reactors are all destroyed, I have no doubt you will claim victory like Islamists always do.

The most worrying thing for Iranians, is that the bloody ARABS are more advanced than you now :lol:. They are getting democracy and rights.

Whilst you guys are busy destroying statues and artefacts that are pre-Islamic just like the Taliban did in Afghanistan with Buddha statues. That's how primitive you have become.

Oil, terrorism and pistachio nuts are your only produce.

Amazing how quickly your country was destroyed. Planes falling out of the sky, the highest pollution in the world, people being hanged in public.

You've regressing so much that you'll re-discover fire soon :lol:

you know nothing about telecom in Pakistan; see where it was 15 years ago and see where it is today

That is not fed to them on BBC, sorry.

It is only the Mullah stuff that gets spoon fed to them by FOX news and Sky etc.

Nothing to do with the opinions of people, it's governments. Turkey does not want a nuclear armed Iran and will either join in or give support to a strike on your country. Those other countries you listed can't and won't lift a finger. NO ONE wants a nuclear armed Iran because you're a PARIAH nation of wide-eyed Islamic fruit cakes.
Turkey has always supported Iran's nuclear program and it showed you the middle finger in 2009 when Turkey and Brazil brokered the Tehran nuclear deal. _|_

Oh please. Even Saudi on their own could destroy you. Your false bravado is built on the premise of invasion. No one is going to invade. You'll be pounded from the sky and from the sea. Nuclear fallout will poison your people.
You people probably have missed the taste of missiles raining down on London after the Nazi Germany screwed you, but don't worry, you'll taste our missiles this time. maybe not with nuclear warheads, but with chemical and biological war heads if necessary. Actually nuclear warheads are no good, because you people will die in a blink, chemical and biological warheads can kill you slowly and painfully. let alone dirty bombs though that Iran is indeed capable of producing them now.

And after thousands are dead and your reactors are all destroyed, I have no doubt you will claim victory like Islamists always do.
No, after that we'll kick the **** out of you and wait until that the 12th Imam appears in the sky. :lol: How can I be an Islamist if I'm an atheist? :lol:

The most worrying thing for Iranians, is that the bloody ARABS are more advanced than you now :lol:. They are getting democracy and rights.
Your psychological war is so cheap and predictable. :lol:
go to here: SJR - International Science Ranking
Sum all those Arabic countries' publications together and they won't exceed Iran's scientific publications.
The most worrying thing for you British people is that your so-called democracy is now being proved to be malfunctioning. Your democracy is nothing but a joke and it's been proved lately :lol:

Whilst you guys are busy destroying statues and artefacts that are pre-Islamic just like the Taliban did in Afghanistan with Buddha statues. That's how primitive you have become.
We're damn proud of our pre-Islamic history, attempt failed.

Oil, terrorism and pistachio nuts are your only produce.
No, We produce much more, we produce things that can be used to wipe you guys off the planet, like UF6, advanced centrifuges, heavy water nuclear reactors, etc... :lol:

Amazing how quickly your country was destroyed. Planes falling out of the sky, the highest pollution in the world, people being hanged in public.

You've regressing so much that you'll re-discover fire soon :lol:
Last time I checked the majority of the Brit.s are in favor of capital punishment to be in the law again, including hanging.

for the last sentence, pictures can explain your feelings better now:
13900909193030234_PhotoL.jpg

Your psychological war is so cheap and predictable. :lol:
go to here: SJR - International Science Ranking
Sum all those Arabic countries' publications together and they won't exceed Iran's scientific publications.
The most worrying thing for you British people is that your so-called democracy is now being proved to be malfunctioning. Your democracy is nothing but a joke and it's been proved lately :lol:
[/IMG]

Any 'achievements' you make is by studying abroad like in the US or UK. All your young people travel abroad to get educated then go back to Iran with what they have learned. :lol:

Who would have thought the Arabs would advance faster than the Persians. :lol:

Arabs are voting for their government in Egypt. You don't even get to vote for who you want, and when you do - the Ayatollah tells you to get lost and he chooses someone. :lol:

What a joke of a country. Can't wait for regime change and we will finally tame the savages and civilise you.

When your country is being rebuilt, you can ask the Arabs for help. They'll know all about democracy, government, institutions etc. :)

I hope you don't live anywhere near military installations. They keep having accidents. Very careless the Iranians.

Any 'achievements' you make is by studying abroad like in the US or UK. All your young people travel abroad to get educated then go back to Iran with what they have learned.
Actually most of these research papers are written by Iranian students that have studied in Iranian universities, not by people who have studied abroad. :lol:

Who would have thought the Arabs would advance faster than the Persians. :lol:
What you have against Arabs that you keep using the word Arab as a sign of backwardness? :lol:

Arabs are voting for their government in Egypt. You don't even get to vote for who you want, and when you do - the Ayatollah tells you to get lost and he chooses someone.
We made the Persian constitutional revolution in 1906 as a progress toward democracy but it was interrupted by you guys. by the way, in 2011 your national anthem is still God ****s the queen. :lol:

What a joke of a country. Can't wait for regime change and we will finally tame the savages and civilise you.
First try to save your economy and try to do something about the malfunctioning government in your country that is kicking your ***** in the streets now. :lol:

When your country is being rebuilt, you can ask the Arabs for help. They'll know all about democracy, government, institutions etc. :)
We rebuilt our country after the Iraq Iran war without foreign help and we always know how to do this again on our own, thanks for the advice though :lol:

I hope you don't live anywhere near military installations. They keep having accidents. Very careless the Iranians.
I live in Tehran, my house is close to the Gholhak Garden, I wish soon I'd be able to piss in a future public toilet that will be built in the Gholhak garden of the British embassy, right where you've buried the British soldiers who died in the WWII :lol:

There's so much hate of Britain towards a country that has done nothing to Britain.

I don't think this British neocon realizes that he doesn't vote for a person in Britain either, he votes for a party.

I'm amazed at his staggering ignorance. Sh!t no wonder Britain is getting worse and worse, and a British degree is considered toilet paper if it isn't from Oxford or Cambridge.

There's so much hate of Britain towards a country that has done nothing to Britain.

No, nothing. Only supplied all the weapons for Shia militia to kill British troops and now supplying the Taliban too. Only funded Hezbollah to kidnap British people.

I don't think this British neocon realizes that he doesn't vote for a person in Britain either, he votes for a party.

I'm amazed at his staggering ignorance. Sh!t no wonder Britain is getting worse and worse, and a British degree is considered toilet paper if it isn't from Oxford or Cambridge.

A Chinese man talking about democracy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go chew on a Tiger penis to give you virility or cure your flu, you silly backward Chinese man.

No amount of ground Rhino horn will make your little pecker grow to western sizes :lol:

China, what a joke of a country. Remember when you came with your Olympic torch to Britain? see the 'welcome' you got? a well deserved protest against your crimes.

That is not fed to them on BBC, sorry.

It is only the Mullah stuff that gets spoon fed to them by FOX news and Sky etc.

well it seems they all accuse us of being brainwashed, look how they've been brainwashed...!

As we see here, we have a fine specimen of a Western neocon. And he calls us, backwards. This is when 40% of white Americans don't "believe" in evolution.

Any 'achievements' you make is by studying abroad like in the US or UK. All your young people travel abroad to get educated then go back to Iran with what they have learned. :lol:

actually Iranian education numbers are pretty good; for males and females. Problem is that in Iran you have many doctors/pHds some who have trouble finding sufficient work

Well I do not think this is a good idea because CNN, BBC are the propaganda machines all educated people know who possess brains and by blocking them. Is same as to act like a pigeon when cat comes to eat him he closes his eyes and assumes that if he cannot see the cat the cat too cannot see him but think what happens if there was any chance of his survival he himself cut his
life line and becomes an easy target because he does not know the position of cat but cat knows his position. So, we apply this philosophy to this matter. So, by blocking international media the common man will not be able to see and judge and experience the worldly propaganda against Islam an Pakistan. So, we will be very less informed people and will not be able to defend ourselves on International media forum and cyber war also we do not have the well paced credible media. So, it will cut off from the whole world a common man of Pakistan should be also aware what is happening in enemy's house. Last but not the least we do not have any reputation or we are a well recognized first world country that it will create an impact hardly 1 out of 100 people watch CNN or BBC. The guys who did it basically supportive to western media helping them to keep as completely in dark.

bad bad move by frigin idiots of cable operators and pemra .. burying your head in the sand wont solve a thing , stop blocking media. This will make us look ignorant and un willing to listen to the rest of the world. Same old mistakes are repeated

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom