What's new

Battle of yarmouk 636 muslims early invasions

If you say so but I dont think so..move it in world I dont mind. I could not find myself. It will be kind of you. But your history info is weak

yeah history is just people with filled bellies arguing over dessert. i come from a poor hungry country called Pakistan.

yeah history is just people with filled bellies arguing over dessert. i come from a poor hungry country called Pakistan.
Do you know why you poor..I tell you, you were voting Nawaz n butoos lol dont mind . I did not want to hurt your feelings.accept my apologies..I posted this post in Pakistani history because I could not find other suitable options..

Do you know why you poor..I tell you, you were voting Nawaz n butoos lol dont mind . I did not want to hurt your feelings.accept my apologies..I posted this post in Pakistani history because I could not find other suitable options..

i am poor because god chose to test me in poverty dear i got a good deal out of it trust me.

no apologies needed. my Goal of life is not to die rich either.

post it in middle east section then

you can put it in world history. no pakistani took part in this battle

To be fair, some people from the Indian sub-continent did exist in Arabia at the time and did play a role in the early Muslim empires.

Khalid ibn al Walid is clearly the greatest military leader of all time. Taking a rag tag bunch of Arabs who had not known conquest before, who had only heard of other nations around them, and somehow driving into the heartlands of the 2 great superpowers of that era is truly phenomenal. Alexander is in this league but the Macedonian army were already professional and had some pedigree. What al walid did with the desert dwellers of Arabia was truly something.​

i am poor because god chose to test me in poverty dear i got a good deal out of it trust me.

no apologies needed. my Goal of life is not to die rich eithe
a0r.

God say. I help those who help themselves..so budy Allah
i am sure. but they were then all Muslims and not indians.

what is your Faszination with indian Muslims now? Bollywood again tempting you Mr. Zia
Why you are bring Indian init..to pro yourself right. It was mistake to post in Pakistan' history..I told you I could not find world history in post option.you are proving yourself idiot and ignorant.... in 602 and before and even after our most of Pakistani lands were part of Persian empire..dont tex me here again your stupidity is making me angry and mostly fair coloured Pakistanis are Turks Persian saljuks Afghans. Mostly they moved in subcontinent during invasions times.. why because that time subcontinent was richer in resources ..

God say. I help those who help themselves..so budy Allah

Why you are bring Indian init..to pro yourself right. It was mistake to post in Pakistan' history..I told you I could not find world history in post option.you are proving yourself idiot and ignorant.... in 602 and before and even after our most of Pakistani lands were part of Persian empire..dont tex me here again your stupidity is making me angry and mostly fair coloured Pakistanis are Turks Persian saljuks Afghans. Mostly they moved in subcontinent during invasions times.. why because that time subcontinent was richer in resources ..

Its still rich in resources thats why 2.5 front war is imposed upon you while you watch videos of a hyped past.

Khalid Bin Waleed RA at battle of Yarmouk

then Saladin at battle of Hittin

no apologies needed. my Goal of life is not to die rich either.

You be have quit stupid lol

Back
Top Bottom