What's new

Battle of yarmouk 636 muslims early invasions

How is this under Pakistan history section?

Along the same lines as Japan borders Germany, Africa is a great country and Chinese trains are faster than the speed of light.
There were no other options I mean likes of muslims history or world history. Second we were part of Persian Empire and muslims arabEmpire..

There were no other options I mean likes of muslims history or world history. Second we were part of Persian Empire and muslims arabEmpire..

i do not think in 636 Islam had spread to Persia.

you can put it in world history. no pakistani took part in this battle

Blind people are everywhere. Pakistan is unfortunate.. Pakistan has more since 1982 .rise of nawaz and zaradri butoos

yeah only blind people will agree to the fact that in 636 Persians were fighting Byzantines in Yourmouk.

yeah only blind people will agree to the fact that in 636 Persians were fighting Byzantines in Yourmouk.
Will you prof your arguments..putwari that prof you did not watch the video. I am sending you more those fights were between both 602 to 628..then rise of muslims

Will you prof your arguments..putwari that prof you did not watch the video. I am sending you more those fights were between both 602 to 628..then rise of muslims

You do realize that i am not going to watch them since i have watched each of them way way before? I am only interested to move this thread to world section and not in Pakistan history.

You do realize that i am not going to watch them since i have watched each of them way way before? I am only interested to move this thread to world section and not in Pakistan history.
If you say so but I dont think so..move it in world I dont mind. I could not find myself. It will be kind of you. But your history info is weak

Back
Top Bottom