What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

Chinese are only good for rhetorics, beaten by smaller number of force and only showing desparation to save face.

Result of this stone fighting is Flying kick will be popularise as dance move

wow, tough guy scary....

hqdefault.jpg

Are you a Chinese?
he is a hanjian

His ancestors abandoned Zhongguo in search of greener pastures

Now his kind squeal all over the internet and often behave more han than hans themselves.

His kind suffer eternal misery of not being accepted anywhere.

In China he is a filthy hanjian/race traitor
In Singapore (a nation hostile to China) he is a dirty turncoat

Its like Indian saying goes: jo kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka ;)

Last edited:
We all know what would happen in ten years time when this glory "battle" will be re-edit on wiki like 1967
incident, finger cross and waiting for number soaring.:pop:

Nope.
Why ?
You mean only the Chinese can post against you Indians.
Indians must introspect why they are hated.
You swallowed Sikkim, bully Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and etc.
You delusional Indians keep dreaming how much the world loves you, Haha.
Means you are from subcontinent....most probably Pakistan
Our dreams are being converted very fastly into realities.
About love from the world, their biggest companies are accepting Indians/ethnic Indian as leader to lead their companies. I can write an essay over it but in short do not worry about Indian they are doing very fantastic jobs nad achieving targets on time.

Chinese soldier chopkicked Indian stone pelting soldier off the cliff and Indian soldier was finished off with a stone in the face, completely out cold.

Means you are from subcontinent....most probably Pakistan
Our dreams are being converted very fast converting into realities.
About love from the world, their biggest companies are accepting Indians/ethnic Indian as leader to lead their companies. I can write an essay over it but in short do not worry about Indian they are doing very fantastic jobs nad achieving targets on time.

I know you hate India and you realized that you will never make it into a developed country because of your caste mentality

Keep your jealousy to yourself and think about why other Indians manage to get themselves out of their sh1t holes while millions of you have to tolerant the slums in downtown Mumbai/Delhi :D

Indians must introspect why they are hated.
You swallowed Sikkim, bully Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and etc.

If we are hated so much then why ASEAN nations including Singapore want us to throw our weight to counter China in the region. Why Singapore is giving easy visas to Indians and offering them permanent residency to them? Why do they do so much business with us. Tell your govt. to slow down on us.
And we will keep bullying Pakistan. US could not stop us, China can not stop us from doing so.

I know you hate India and you realized that you will never make it into a developed country because of your caste mentality

Keep your jealousy to yourself and think about why other Indians manage to get themselves out of their sh1t holes while millions of you have to tolerant the slums in downtown Mumbai/Delhi :D

there are a million slums in india
And then there is a slumdog millionaire :rofl:

The whole world is spending lot of time in que to come and have space in those places like Mumbai and Delhi. Actually thats the point you are so jealous with India but can not do anything hence taking out frustrations on forums and bashing with non sense.
Personally I am fortunate to be born in India, but alas other people can complain.

China doing a crouching tiger hidden dragon now.

Will pouch on india soon
More like crouching tiger beaten dragon, Enough with the rhetorics our jaat boys on their bullets towards leh will be enought for these maggots...haha
By the way how is Singapore treating you, are there F16s still stationed at the bareily base in India?

More like crouching tiger beaten dragon, Enough with the rhetorics our jaat boys on their bullets towards leh will be enought for these maggots...haha
By the way how is Singapore treating you, are there F16s still stationed at the bareily base in India?

Thats because prime minister modi, abdul karam and manmohan singh etc made a plea to singapore to go india to train indian pilots

Back
Top Bottom