What's new

Battle of Pangong Lake August 15 2017 - Indian beaten down cold by PLA kungfu master!

Now I understand why the Indians always claim they were surprised in 1962.
CHINA FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE OVER LOUDSPEAKERS THEY ARE COMING WITH A FLYING KICK.
Fight is illegal, China didn't WAIT FOR REFEREE before starting.

You got 4 likes so far for your stupid post.
China is not loud mouth like India.
They don't readily acknowledge military incidents, especially when they not yet have all the facts.
India made a big mistake by revealing that their soldiers are not well trained in unarmed combat.
Please also show some light on following years
1. 1967
2. 1979
3. 1987
Still you are not learning and crying like a spoilt child. Behave maturely! you have far more numbers of enemies than friends.

Oh mighty IQ bot please justify this score which you guys are giving yourselves.

china 1: After chinese running away from the battle field without holding it.
India 0: After India still holding the Doklam area for 2 months.

We have show no mercy to Indian army with fly kick and your government is trembling to receive the same flying kick treatment in Donglang and the best you can do is just copy and past :rofl:

No dude my intention was to show how scary the Chinese are with their rod :enjoy:
I thought you want to highlight Indian Children die of starvation and lack of oxygen by the millions,
while Chinese children have time to throw tantrums.
Children throwing tantrums is normal,
dying of starvation and lack of oxygen is not.

They are really scared now as Indian Commander said not to do anything to the Chinese even if provoked by PLA now.

And they call us coward...and their commander has done the right thing to stick their head on the sand or they will face massacre, we will have no mercy on them.

And they call us coward...and their commander has done the right thing to stick their head on the sand or they will face massacre, we will have no mercy on them.
Chinese are only good for rhetorics, beaten by smaller number of force and only showing desparation to save face.

Result of this stone fighting is Flying kick will be popularise as dance move

Chinese are only good for rhetorics, beaten by smaller number of force and only showing desparation to save face.

Don't you guys claim to outnumber us...where is your entire army? we don't show desperation to save face but we shown how to brutalize your army and send them the clear message, try to mess with us and you will get the well deserve humiliation.

Please also show some light on following years
1. 1967
2. 1979
3. 1987
Still you are not learning and crying like a spoilt child. Behave maturely! you have far more numbers of enemies than friends.
Why are you asking me ?
The Chinese showed you videos of their 1962 victory over the cowardly Indians running like dogs and surrendering en masse.
I am sick of hearing Indians keep YAPPING ON about their victory in 1967 with evidence from their behinds.
This is what I call evidence, superbly executed FLYING KICK from the Chinese, courtesy of the Indians.
An Own Goal by the Indian's ?
Maybe Indians are not showing anything from 1967 because it may show the Chinese kicking their butts.

Why are you asking me ?
The Chinese showed you videos of their 1962 victory over the cowardly Indians running like dogs and surrendering en masse.
I am sick of hearing Indians keep YAPPING ON about their victory in 1967 with evidence from their behinds.
This is what I call evidence, superbly executed FLYING KICK from the Chinese, courtesy of the Indians.
An Own Goal by the Indian's ?
Maybe Indians are not showing anything from 1967 because it may show the Chinese kicking their butts.
Are you a Chinese?

Back
Top Bottom