What's new

Battle of Bach Dang River (938) | Vietnam-China Sea Battle

Yeh...as Henry A. Kissinger states correctly:

"China's imperial expansion has historically been achieved by osmosis rather than conquest, or by the conversion to Chinese culture of conquerors who then added their own territories to the Chinese domain."

Ha ha who ever ruled China, became Chinese. We will see what happens when the Japanese or Americans conquer China in the future, if they become the new Master of China. :rofl:
Before that day comes you'd been wiped out,不知天高地厚的越南猴子

Every time we want kick your butt, your leaders come begging for peace. wtf

Dont be ashamed of using viets, they are born to be used, every one is using them so we might as well do the same

Oh we ruled by mongols? and now half of mongolia belong to china :rofl:and manchus dont even exist now aday hahaha stupid fool please use your brain not your assss to post :lol:

You admitted Mongolian ruled you in Yuan Dynatsty, you were slaves of them. Good.:tup: Mongolia is today independence state.

Nah, that was the old school of thought. The modern Chinese hegemony is through reversed demographic and cultural assimilation. The new migratory of Chinese nationals add to the already existed Chinese Diaspora will soon dominate the Southeast Asian regions. If motherland China maintains the trajectory rise, economically and militarily, I would be surprised this region will becomes part of Greater China in the next hundred years or so.

I think you are chinese from mainland, you say idiot things like brainwashed chinese guys under propaganda of CCP. You can change flag to flag mainland China's.

China's Deng went to Washington 1972, begged his new master USA Carter to attack Vietnam 1979, dirty traitor, slave of Uncle Sam.

Oh no, not again. This time you can challenge with Japan or America or both. The Japanese know how to conquer China.
I think that is just fair that Vietnam gets a loot after China is defeated: Japan controls the north, Vietnam the south of China. Intead of China, Japan and Vietnam receive a seat in the UN Security Council.

We will see who is the monkey.

You admitted Mongolian ruled you in Yuan Dynatsty, you were slaves of them. Good.:tup: Mongolia is today independence state.

I think you are chinese from mainland, you say idiot things like brainwashed chinese guys under propaganda of CCP. You can change flag to flag mainland China's.

China's Deng went to Washington 1972, begged his new master USA Carter to attack Vietnam 1979, dirty traitor, slave of Uncle Sam.

are you blind where in my post i admitted mongol ruled china? but i dont blame you cos you came from a useless poor uneducted country i forgive you my friend:rofl:

Oh no, not again. This time you can challenge with Japan or America or both. The Japanese know how to conquer China.
I think that is just fair that Vietnam gets a loot after China is defeated: Japan controls the north, Vietnam the south of China. Intead of China, Japan and Vietnam receive a seat in the UN Security Council.

We will see who is the monkey.

hahaha mad viet is now thinking of taking south china:lol:

are you blind where in my post i admitted mongol ruled china? but i dont blame you cos you came from a useless poor uneducted country i forgive you my friend:rofl:

Don´t cry like a baby. You should better know your history.

Mongol invasion of China

The Mongol invasion of China spanned six decades in the 13th century and involved the defeat of the Jin Dynasty, Western Xia, the Dali Kingdom and the Southern Song, which finally fell in 1279. The Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan started the conquest with small-scale raids into Western Xia in 1205 and 1207.[1] By 1279, the Mongol leader Kublai Khan had established the Yuan Dynasty in China and crushed the last Song resistance, which marked the onset of all of China under the Mongol Yuan rule. This was the first time in history that the whole China was conquered and subsequently ruled by a foreign or non-native ruler,[2] compared with the Manchus (who established the Qing Dynasty) who did so a few centuries later.

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Epic battle

Last edited by a moderator:
Don´t cry like a baby. You should better know your history.

Mongol invasion of China

The Mongol invasion of China spanned six decades in the 13th century and involved the defeat of the Jin Dynasty, Western Xia, the Dali Kingdom and the Southern Song, which finally fell in 1279. The Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan started the conquest with small-scale raids into Western Xia in 1205 and 1207.[1] By 1279, the Mongol leader Kublai Khan had established the Yuan Dynasty in China and crushed the last Song resistance, which marked the onset of all of China under the Mongol Yuan rule. This was the first time in history that the whole China was conquered and subsequently ruled by a foreign or non-native ruler,[2] compared with the Manchus (who established the Qing Dynasty) who did so a few centuries later.

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the logic of this article:
[Germany was conquered and subsequently ruled by a foreign or non-native ruler - Prussia.]

Since when did Prussian invade "Germany" themselves, and how could Mongol invaded a country which is not even existed during that period. These make no sense at all.
Besides Manchus and Mongol are both native of China.

And please don't take Outer Mongolia as your point, since I always mention:
1. More than half of Mongolian around the world are Chinese;
2. The cradle of Mongolian is in China;
3. The direct posterity of the Great Khan (Golden Family) are all Chinese (not Outer Mongolian);
4. Mongolian were founders of the Republic (Modern China).
5. the main ethnic of Modern Mongolia, Khalkha, were not even belong to the Mongolian family during the Yuan Dynasty.

You admitted Mongolian ruled you in Yuan Dynatsty, you were slaves of them. Good. Mongolia is today independence state.

We were all slaves under the ancient Monarchy.
Mongolian are part of the Chinese ethnic group, they established a great country - Yuan Dynasty. The rulers are Mongolians, but various ethnics officers (Han, Westerns...) can be found everywhere. Mongolian rulers even try hard to learn the "Middleland culture" (Mainly Han culture).
Macedonia is also an independence country, but that doesn't mean that Greek people will be pleased to hand over their history to "Macedonia".

[Germany was conquered and subsequently ruled by a foreign or non-native ruler - Prussia.]

Since when did Prussian invade "Germany" themselves, and how could Mongol invaded a country which is not even existed during that period. These make no sense at all.
Besides Manchus and Mongol are both native of China.

And please don't take Outer Mongolia as your point, since I always mention:
1. More than half of Mongolian around the world are Chinese;
2. The cradle of Mongolian is in China;
3. The direct posterity of the Great Khan (Golden Family) are all Chinese (not Outer Mongolian);
4. Mongolian were founders of the Republic (Modern China).
5. the main ethnic of Modern Mongolia, Khalkha, were not even belong to the Mongolian family during the Yuan Dynasty.

We were all slaves under the ancient Monarchy.
Mongolian are part of the Chinese ethnic group, they established a great country - Yuan Dynasty. The rulers are Mongolians, but various ethnics officers (Han, Westerns...) can be found everywhere. Mongolian rulers even try hard to learn the "Middleland culture" (Mainly Han culture).
Macedonia is also an independence country, but that doesn't mean that Greek people will be pleased to hand over their history to "Macedonia".

You lies.
Chinese had obeyed and changed his culture to the ruler's culture requirements. Chinese made hairdo cutting in time Manchus ruled China recently.

old_chinese_photos_640_43.jpg

You lies.
Chinese had obeyed and changed his culture to the ruler's culture requirements. Chinese made hairdo cutting in time Manchus ruled China recently.

Lied what, Manchus hairstyle is Chinese hairstyle.
Mongolian and Manchu ruler both learn Han culture, it is a fact.

So you think hairstyle is the whole thing of culture, again you show everyone your narrow sight.

Actually the people of Prussia are german people, like the Saxons, Bavaria or Hessian. They speak the same language and share the same custom.

Prussia

Prussia (German: About this sound Preußen (help·info); Latin: Borussia, Prutenia; Latvian: Prūsija; Lithuanian: Prūsija; Polish: Prusy; Old Prussian: Prūsa; Danish: Prøjsen; Russian: Пру́ссия) was a German kingdom and historic state originating out of the Duchy of Prussia and the Margraviate of Brandenburg. For centuries, the House of Hohenzollern ruled Prussia, successfully expanding its size by way of an unusually well-organized and effective army. Prussia shaped the history of Germany, with its capital in Berlin after 1451. By 1871, the smaller German city states were merged with Prussia, resulting in the creation of the German Empire. In November 1918 the royalty abdicated and the nobility lost most of its political power. Prussia was effectively abolished in 1932, and officially abolished in 1947.[1]

250px-Map-DR-Prussia.svg.png

Prussia (blue), at its peak, the leading state of the German Empire
Prussia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually the people of Prussia are german people, like the Saxons, Bavaria or Hessian. They speak the same language and share the same custom.

I never say they aren't.

So you said the Battle of Bach Dang river wasn't a real victory for the Vietnamese ?? It's even funnier for a Chinese retard like you to blatantly deny the truth.

LOL post a cartoon from youtude is the proof of your victory hahaha are you retard or what

Back
Top Bottom