What's new

Barmy army not to travel to Bangladesh citing security concerns

Stop your hasina obsession. Just cause shes not bowing down to you self proclaimed "land of pure" lol. It doesnt mean she's bad or you pakistanis have to hate her. Stop going with the flow, and hypothetically hating on Hasina who hasn't done anything to your nation. First be a man and apologize to Bangladesh then come talk about whos right or wrong in BD politics. As far as we are concerned your pakistani opinions matters a big fat ZERO to us.

Yeah. True but it goes to show the mods are not doing their job fairly.

I request the mods to be bit consistent, for the sake of God. Trolls coming from all angles BD section and the mods turning a blind eye to it. Where is the consistency?
apologies for what ? i have not anything bad to bd

If these are Hindus then it is ok.

If they are Muslims then they are committing shirk. This is against the essence of what Allah has envisioned for a idol less and pro Islamic world.

Why do Muslims not go to temples to pray? Because they are barred by the religion of Islam.

Why were Dhaka streets so bloody yesterday? That was also a sacrifice which is mandated to Muslims.

Bangladesh is Islam. Islam is Bangladesh.
You don't know the meaning of shirk do you?
And no. In Spain... christians allowed muslims to pray in church and they did. Muslims allowed christians to do the same during prophet Mohammed and they did.
We aren't like Indian govt. commmited and guilty about Hyderabad massacre. XD

I sincerely hope that Bangladesh goes back to being the tolerant and peaceful society it was perceived to be till 2-3 years ago. Don't wish to see it joining the Af-Pak league in South Asia.

I sincerely hope that Bangladesh goes back to being the tolerant and peaceful society it was perceived to be till 2-3 years ago. Don't wish to see it joining the Af-Pak league in South Asia.
lolllz you should say ind-pakistan league of terror south asia . BTW only pkistan have decreasing terror in top 20 effected countries of world

Untitled.png

lolllz you should say ind-pakistan league of terror south asia . BTW only pkistan have decreasing terror in top 20 effected countries of world

View attachment 334338

Imran bhai this list is based on number of terror related deaths in countries but compare the population of India and Pakistan. India is 6 times more populated than Pakistan yet the terror related deaths are less than Pakistan. India would be way better than Pakistan in terms of per capita terror related deaths.

Anyway as far as I can tell people from all over the world visit India for cricket. They aren't visiting Af-Pak. That's why I said Bangladesh shouldn't join the Af-Pak league.

What about the rise of RSS cow vigilance in your nation? Do you want your ccountry to join Af Pak league?

Bangladesh wont ever elect a communal party. Don't worry.

Dont guys religious non of us follow rules of islam

We love to do shirk be honest

Well baarmy not coming its ok as very scary situation nw

Don't waste your time on indians who live in RSS asram. Better spend that time on Bengali Indians, more enlightened than the rest.

What amazes me about these bhakt dudes is how brainwashed they really are. :disagree::crazy:

Religion is in your hearts, neither on the clothes you wear, nor branded on your forehead...

If these are Hindus then it is ok.

If they are Muslims then they are committing shirk. This is against the essence of what Allah has envisioned for a idol less and pro Islamic world.

Why do Muslims not go to temples to pray? Because they are barred by the religion of Islam.

Why were Dhaka streets so bloody yesterday? That was also a sacrifice which is mandated to Muslims.

Bangladesh is Islam. Islam is Bangladesh.

Masha-Allah!

A lesson of shirk from a bhakt! What will we see next? :lol:

Yes these are all Muslims. And no one in Bangladesh cares....:enjoy:

No one gives a shit about Barmy bla bla.They can die in a hole.According to their logic,no one can go to Paris due to what happened there in 2015? Or New York because of 9/11? Or Turkey due to recent attacks? Or India due to Mumbai attacks and crime? Or Pakistan due to Taliban problems?

Bangladesh is secular and Hindus,Buddhists,Chrishtians,Muslims,Jews and people of all other religions have their right to worship their own religion in Bangladesh....

According to some Indians here,no one should be allowed to have any religion here.No one sacrificing animals,no one doing puja or no christmas...Thats insane...

What about the rise of RSS cow vigilance in your nation? Do you want your ccountry to join Af Pak league?

Bangladesh wont ever elect a communal party. Don't worry.

BNP is a communal party and was elected in Bangladesh earlier. Please spare the sermon.

The RSS brand of extremism does exist in India but it will never get nearly as bad as Af-Pak. Millions will conintue to come to India as tourists and international cricket will continue to be played here as always, unlike those countries.

I don't know why my positive comment hurt you so much. If you wish to be a part of that league. Please go ahead. Your country.

BNP is a communal party and was elected in Bangladesh earlier. Please spare the sermon.

The RSS brand of extremism does exist in India but it will never get nearly as bad as Af-Pak. Millions will conintue to come to India as tourists and international cricket will continue to be played here as always, unlike those countries.

I don't know why my positive comment hurt you so much. If you wish to be a part of that league. Please go ahead. Your country.

Oh Yeah BNP is a communal party. This is a new allegation. Previously It was limited to making alliance with a communal party.

Why BNP a cimmunal party?

Back
Top Bottom