What's new

' Barfi ' will leave you speechless! - The Timesof India

Lenin

Reaction score
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Barfi-will-leave-you-speechless/articleshow/16380531.cms&sa=U&ei=t8lSUL24DJPwrAGW8oGICw&ved=0CB8QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNF3NKevv0M-p72cP7WoFhWROL_pJw

Yup, full of awesomeness. It'll give you a taste of the 30s-40s silent cine era, yet so much expressed in so few words. A true masterpiece, and what's more? The movie was shot in my neighborhood. :D

Yup, full of awesomeness. It'll give you a taste of the 30s-40s silent cine era, yet so much expressed in so few words. A true masterpiece, and what's more? The movie was shot in my neighborhood. :D
@S&P, is it anything like "Puhspak"? That is, if you have seen that old gem!

No, i haven't seen Pushpak yet, but this movie is nothing like that. I won't act as a spoiler here to reveal the story, but watch it, you won't regret it.

And P.S. : It's a B in my username, not P. Not a big fan of Standard and Poor.

More of less I would COmpare it with 500 days os summer ...romantic comedy movie .......
Both the actors have done a commendable job.... not expected from priyanka chopra

Watched Barfi yesterday, what a beautiful movie!! A bit longer than what it should have been, would trim it by 20 mins but endearing nonetheless. Ranbir is definitely the best star-actor of his generation. After Aamir Khan in the 90s Ranbir is the only BW star whose acting has attracted me. I always knew he was a good actor from his earlier movies like Wake Up Sid,Rocket Singh, Raajneeti etc but this one just blew me away. Man this guy is an acting powerhouse and his approach towards selecting roles has been outstanding and this is just the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my kinda movie

mausam (1975)
muskurahat (1992)
masoom (1983)
rangeela (1995)
Mod (2011)

& barfi ( highly recommend)

I like barfi..i mean this one :D

bb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom