What's new

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

I remember that day vividly. I came home and my neighbour came over excitedly and asked me whether I knew the wall came down. Haha, there was still no mobile phone or smartphones and news were slow. I asked what wall? :lol: She said, the Berlin Wall. I ran into the living-room and turned on the TV and the joy we all felt and the tear of joy running down our faces ... it was like a fairy tale. We opened bottles of champagne and celebrated the whole night.

Little did we know that the empire of chaos had a different plan ...

Did you know that Beethoven's No. 9 lyric had a different word at the beginning? It was not "Freude (joy), schöner Götterfunken" but "Freiheit (freedom), schöner Götterfunken". He was forced to change that word.

My dear Friend,

It was such a moment...etched in my memory too. We gathered all our friends from all over. Koln, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Frankfurt ect...and on we went in our painted cheap cars...We really thought that the world has changed for good. We really believed in Love and Peace. We helped each other. There was true attempts at creating real art and music...people wrote original pieces and everyone READ. One could hitch-hike safely in those days. What an Europe we had!

The Empire of Chaos is bent on destruction..because it can only live off death and destruction. That is why the eurasian integeration is the key for human survival. When Germany becomes free and finds her natural place in the East..Sino-Rus space...with German Tech and Capital and Chinese Capital and industriousness... we have a new Paradigm in the making. Hope to see it come true.

Did you know that at the facade of Freiburg University is Written: Truth Shall Set You Free!

They changed the words but not deaf man's music... when played on the original frequency (the one which was close to the original scale not the one which was imposed upon us after the imperial WW2).. the message is still there.

Schiller all the way!

I hope Germany joins OBOR. Germany needs to find her strategic independence now.

Why are you bringing Pakistan to the discussion? Why should the Chinese be jealous of India when it's a backward country stuck in the stone age where the caste system is still practiced. For your information you are visiting China, so maybe you should leave them alone.

Learn to read and understand the context before quoting me.

'Backward country'? Right - because China is a bastion of high quality life. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom