What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

America is at war with us we have to protect what is critical for Pakistan , whatever was there in Abbotabad was not critical and was let go , same is the case with Drones
Are you 10 year kid ? We are not at war with U.S.A. We have common enemy Taliban and alqaida , Even we are third world country , U.S.A don't need war with us but if they want War, they can demolish us within days. Mate, you will wake up when they fire missile behind your *** and they can play with missile like video game and you continue to run in dark, with no radar working, running here and there and then you demand help from Allah, and american will say, welcome to paradise, Congrats for 72 virgins and Dhuzzz!! Haha

Last edited:
We created these Scums ourselves and we will have to erase them ourselves.
Who's God and Rasool are these Talibastards following when they kill and blow up our children.? tell me?
the only God of these Bachay baz freaks are Drugs , and blood of the innocent their food

these cave monkeys forget we are the vary creators

Tribals don't submit they only fight and fight and fight and fight and fight so you start talks and stop being USA mercenaries which you became in 2001 after from USA

Isn't that exactly what Imran Khan says? So you essentially have the same views as Mr. Khan. Wonder why you get so much hate and Mr. Khan so much love here!

Last edited:
Tribals don't submit they only fight and fight and fight and fight and fight so you start talks and stop being USA mercenaries which you became in 2001 after from USA

Have ever been to FATA? Have you ever seen an active OP? We are NOT fighting the tribals, the tribals are fighting alongside us. The Taliban are attempting to eradicate the Tribal way of life and the Pakistani way of life as a whole. There's no way the Tribals can in any way be associated with these pseudo-Arabs and even thinking any such thing is stupidity at its finest.

The Pakistan Army is fighting to liberate OUR lands from the hands of TERRORISTS, your definition of mercenaries is messed up. Its easy to comment about war when you have nothing to do with it, I would respect you if you actually picked a side and met me or one of my boys in battle.

Here are some "Tribals" being persecuted by the Pakistan Army for your enjoyment, enjoy the burn.

KHAR: Lashkar rules out talks with Taliban in Bajaur - DAWN.COM

Lashkar torches 13 houses of militants in Bajaur - DAWN.COM

lashkar-mohmand-afp_608x325.jpg

paksalarzai.jpg

fp-02.jpg
PakLashkar.jpg

Pak Fauj aur Police Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad!
Taliban Murdabad!

Nasr-e-minalahu wa fatah'n qareeb!

inna,P20lillahe.jpg.pagespeed.ce.ECMuAbR9dg.jpg

I dont get it, when talks are on the go ahead, then why such crap occurring,

or is it to show their might ??? :undecided:

or to continue such acts a new sister group is born ?!?!?!?!?!

The fact that the PM has cancelled his trip to Davos signals some heat going on. Perhaps the difficult decision is at hand?

P.S .. I just rolled my sleeves up on this topic .. would love to send some sarcastic and cynical individuals from any camp to suspension land for off topic posts...all while enjoying Murree Brewery malt and Saltish lamb.

tribals?? Pathan?? or arabs or chechen or uzbeks who married their daughters ??

Tribals...real Tribals, i had an opportunity to be with them and i have watched them very closely. They will never do such a thing in which innocent lives are taken. and i think By now every Pakistani is clear as to who is behind all this. What matters is when our Government starts taking some concrete steps.

The fact that the PM has cancelled his trip to Davos signals some heat going on. Perhaps the difficult decision is at hand?

P.S .. I just rolled my sleeves up on this topic .. would love to send some sarcastic and cynical individuals from any camp to suspension land for off topic posts...all while enjoying Murree Brewery malt and Saltish lamb.

Salted lamb, shieeet, arabic or Iranian style?

Tell you shit is about to get real, we have been summoned by HQ to find any and everything suspicious. This has never happened before. Allah have mercy upon these vermins because we sure arent going to now.

It better be non-alcoholic & the Lamb - Koshur - Or else ! :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom