What's new

Banning google years ago. The most farsighted decision made by Chinese government

At least it is well known in China,...
And you have no choice. Kinda like every citizen know he/she can be killed at any time. Yeah...Wonderful to know that if the Party orders you to spy on whoever, you have no choice but to obey. Must be paradise for you live in that environment.

And you have no choice. Kinda like every citizen know he/she can be killed at any time. Yeah...Wonderful to know that if the Party orders you to spy on whoever, you have no choice but to obey. Must be paradise for you live in that environment.

NDAA allows the US Govt to do the same . Many whistleblowers like Seth Rich,Breitbart,Matthew Simmons etc. dead because they exposed Deep State activities and people like Assange are going to be killed . Like how Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders via fraud . Or like
Then San Francisco and the sanctuary cities which are increasingly looking Third world with the pooping around and drug abuse,homelessness.

The glory of American Experiment:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...n-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn

Hell, I disliked the mess and uncleaniness in India. Seems to me that you are becoming Turd world yourself.

NDAA allows the US Govt to do the same . Many whistleblowers like Seth Rich,Breitbart,Matthew Simmons etc. dead because they exposed Deep State activities and people like Assange are going to be killed . Like how Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders via fraud . Or like
Then San Francisco and the sanctuary cities which are increasingly looking Third world with the pooping around and drug abuse,homelessness.

The glory of American Experiment:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...n-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn

Hell, I disliked the mess and uncleaniness in India. Seems to me that you are becoming Turd world yourself.
Deep state actors came from their own convictions, not from an official government order. What the DNC did was outside of the scope of what the US government is allowed to do under the Constitution. In effect, the DNC is a private organization.

Right now, if Trump orders me to spy on anyone, I will, not could, tell Trump to his face to F-O and there is nothing Trump can do about it. China's National Intelligence Law is magnitude greater for Xi than for Trump.

Try again.

Deep state actors came from their own convictions, not from an official government order. What the DNC did was outside of the scope of what the US government is allowed to do under the Constitution. In effect, the DNC is a private organization.

Right now, if Trump orders me to spy on anyone, I will, not could, tell Trump to his face to F-O and there is nothing Trump can do about it. China's National Intelligence Law is magnitude greater for Xi than for Trump.

Try again.

Try again.
USA is ruled by corporations as proven by John Perkins in his Confessions of an economic Hitman.
And the constitution is a piece of toilet paper which NSA and CIA use to wipe their *** as proven by Snowden .
Your press is nothing but fake news .

Trump has no power and is hostage to the Deep State which threatens to impeach him or deal with him like how they dealt with Kennedy .The only reason he sits is that he curries the favor of the Israel lobby AIPAC thanks to his son in law Kushner ,Netanyanhu .

Call me when the Mafia State USA cleans up San Francisco and stops making it look like a turd world.

1. Google is a private enterprise, and it is doing well because its products are competitive and/or matchless.

2. US Department of State did not force people to adopt Google. Refer back to point 1 above.

3. Google grants YOU decent level of control in regards to visibility of your personal information on the web; YOU can wipe your entire history clean if you want to.

4. To an outsider, whether applications in use are Chinese or American, potential vulnerabilities are a constant.

In fact, Chinese are notorious for hacking and/or cyber infiltrations. I have experienced this problem firsthand, and one of my cards is no longer accepted on Google consequently.

5. US have a beef with China due to trade-related considerations. Chinese leadership should sort out its problems with Trump administration at earliest.

6. Consumers should be FREE to choose among potential services. Governments should stay out of this matter.

See above.

Perhaps you need to dig into following.

1. Chinese espioniage programs.
2. Chinese hacking initiatives*.

*You are not safe even if you are on Western platforms such as VISA. Refer to point 4 above.

As for NSA, it can extract information from your unplugged hardware, let alone your access to WWW. Maybe consider moving to a cave? :rolleyes:
You save your concern for yourself.
As far as hacking is concerned, you will be surprised at what I know.
DON'T BULLSHIT.
Give you a hint.
I am into assembly language because what I do is difficult to do in C.
I doubt you know how exploits are made from stack overflows.

So much BULLSHIT.
What can happen in China can happen in Singapore as well.
I am sure many a nobody got killed in the US without anybody wiser for it as well.
But Americans are a deluded lot thinking they have freedom.
More liberal, yes.
Freedom, NO.
What can anybody do about children being put inside CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the US and dying??
What can anybody do about those criminally jailed at Guantanamo??
YOU??
FREEDOM MY FOOT.

I have google mail account, but I rarely use google mailing. I use Yahoo Mail instead.

In mobile, I download the whole "Here Map" to my phone, its about 6G of data for North America.
In a way when using map, it doesn't use data traffic.
Here Map is free, it's own by Nokia, Nokia bought it from Carman, Carman a GPS car navigation company.

I watch video on youtube, that's why gmail account is necessary.
I watch video on LG TV, on mobile devices.

When ever I have a new android device, I don't have to do any set up,
I just cast video from a phone, or a tablet to TV.
Google collects your information, data, keep track of everything, do it for you automatically.
Google is very powerful. If you don't mind it spy on you.

You save your concern for yourself.
As far as hacking is concerned, you will be surprised at what I know.
DON'T BULLSHIT.
Give you a hint.
I am into assembly language because what I do is difficult to do in C.
I doubt you know how exploits are made from stack overflows.
I am not questioning your talents per se but pointed out the obvious that Chinese options are not 'safe' either as in subject to Chinese terms and monitoring schemes, and Chinese are notorious for cyber intrusions worldwide. And yet here you are trying to tell me and others that Google is EVIL. :rolleyes:

Pot calling kettle black.

I have google mail account, but I rarely use google mailing. I use Yahoo Mail instead.

In mobile, I download the whole "Here Map" to my phone, its about 6G of data for North America.
Here Map is free, it's own by Nokia, Nokia bought it from Carman, Carman a GPS car navigation company.

Google collects your information, data, keep track of everything, do it for you automatically.

I use increasingly DuckDuckgo and Yandex for Searching on WWW.
I try to avoid Google wherever possible though use youtube .Google is increasingly censoring articles and searches for the Deep State in USA. Duckduckgo does not.

Yahoo Mail is shit TBH.

I am not questioning your talents per se but pointed out the obvious that Chinese options are not 'safe' either as in subject to Chinese terms and monitoring schemes, and Chinese are notorious for cyber intrusions worldwide. And yet here you are trying to tell me and others that Google is EVIL. :rolleyes:

Pot calling kettle black.
Nowhere in any of ALL my posts did I say the Chinese are saints.
Just annoyed that you want to paint Google as the philanthropist do gooder.

In fact I would understand if anybody is apprehensive about China.
That is why our leaders were happy for US presence in Asia.
But the US is gradually showing more and more their dirty and brazen ugly side.
Its a rude awakening from the image of the superhero saving the world that we are brainwashed with since childhood.

your personal idea, for me it's the other way around
Gmail is faster, better optimized and support larger attachments in comparison. Yahoo Mail have often disappointed me in its handling of attachments, and is slow with background themes. Gmail never disappointed me in its handling of attachments to say the least.

I use increasingly DuckDuckgo and Yandex for Searching on WWW.
I try to avoid Google wherever possible though use youtube .Google is increasingly censoring articles and searches for the Deep State in USA. Duckduckgo does not.

Bing is no less than Google search engine, I have noticed that Bing image search is far better than Google image search.

Bing is no less than Google search engine, I have noticed that Bing image search is far better than Google image search.
google is the best no matter what., specially the search function AI. i can enter incorrectly 3-4 alphabets of a search term and the engine will still return the one im looking for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom