What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

If the foreign funded Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas had the right to do a 126-day long dharna in 2014, laying siege to Pakistan's capital and begging the umpire to topple the Government, not sure why the same PTI Government is now moaning when other populist movements want to do the same.

Jaisa karo gai, waisa baro gai.

You set a precedent (when you were repeatedly warned back then not to do so), now pay the price.

Last edited:
If the foreign funded Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas had the right to do a 126-day dharna in 2014, laying siege to Pakistan's capital, begging the umpire to topple the Government, not sure why the sane PTI Government is now moaning when other populist movements want to do the same.

You set a precedent (when you were repeatedly warned back then not to do so), now pay the price.
Nonsense comparison. PTI has the votes TLP terrorist does not.

Also PTI was asking for 4 district elections to be reviewed by ECP. They were not saying topple the government. What is wrong with people. If you want to make an analogy make it with honesty. They were not defining Pakistan's foreign policy through mob acts. Where do you think this will stop? TLP is indirectly asking Pakistan to shut its relationship with EU, one of our largest trading partners. This will eventually extend to the US and then eventually these guys wil get to the Yuigher issue and will ask China to be banned.

Pakistan's economy will go into the gutters, we wont be able to sustain any form of governance and even the military expenditure. Tell me that is something any Pakistani should wish for. Or is that something our enemies would wish for. You have to play this out and see this will not end well for all of us. Even the architect of the French revolution lost his neck on the guillotine eventually. The Frankenstien will eat us all, much like the Hinduvta group will eat up India. Dont think we will be able to avoid this, unless we put a strong tough push back on this.

With the economy in the gutter groups like this will pop up and fill their ranks even more, and before you know they'll militarize and then you will have pockets of highly militarized groups. That will eventually lead to inter-warfare between these groups and Pakistan will cease to exist. If only people knew the creation of LEJ (SSP), how it was built, where funding came from and the strategic nature of it being setup in Jhang. You'll understand that these groups may not be as locally organic as we think.

A few years ago I had written a post on this very forum about this based upon a meeting I had prior. This meeting was during the tough Kayani years where TTP terror was at its height. I was attending a wedding in Pindi and met a cousin who happens to be in Intel (internal). To cut a long story short what kept him up at night was not TTP. He said the biggest bomb that our country has yet to accept or acknowledge is the sea of Punjabi Madrassa output that will clash with the state. Let me say he is a career guy (not a politician), and is up there in the food chain. He was depressingly worried about what was in store for us as a country. This was approx 7-8+ years ago.

Last edited:
If the foreign funded Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas had the right to do a 126-day long dharna in 2014, laying siege to Pakistan's capital and begging the umpire to topple the Government, not sure why the same PTI Government is now moaning when other populist movements want to do the same.

How many police officers were killed by PTI, Bughaz Imrani?
Let me help you jog your memory.

How many police officers were killed during PTI Dharna? Bughaz Imrani?

Naaa you cant play selective democracy here. Allowing one party to contest and stop others. Tlp got more populist vote than all of those kosher parties combined not even n league could pull such a large crowd in their home base

Start shooting these bastards and gather them in camps...restrict food. No toilet facilities and beat them daily

Only if their parents come they will go home and all their land must be assigned to the government. If they come out again take the land and sell it

PTI is the largest party in Pakistan with cross PAKISTAN support

TLP isn't

ok patwari sahib.

My condolences to the family who suffered such massive loss. What i have a feeling for the last 10 years or so, that value of life for average Pakistani is nothing more than peanut. Precious lives are utilized and are wasted like a tissue paper for short term goals. But the long term consequences are far more dangerous which is proved several times in our part. Everyone in the sitting government should be blamed for this problem at hand, but traditionally no one is ready to accept any responsibility whatsoever.....Shameless to the core !!

Political bantering on a podium has a high level of latitude for embellishments. I would even enjoy the Profanity laced now passed away TLP leader's speeches. Were good for some laughter, but I never took them seriously, nor when I hear a Mullah saying we'll get 70 Virgins whose clothes would be so thin that we will see their bones (not sure what the upper for seeing bones is for that particular mullah), but that too I nor anyone should take seriously. If PTI wanted they could have called a general strike in the country. Stopped all economic activity, shut down schools and offices - if their intent was truly to over turn the government in an extra-constitutional way. Your selective parsing of videos speaks to your intellectual dishonesty. What IK was referring there was that once election rigging became obvious then the government would cease to be legitimate and the Umpire finger he was talking about was not the Army but the ECP. He failed in doing that, and the ECP did not do its job. He moved on and did not destroy the country in the process.

Enjoy the madness here: This is what we are dealing with (Allah help us Muslims). If you have the gumption try going through this entire video if possible. It gets mind boggling as it goes further along.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom