What's new

Banned Commercial in India, after Asia Cup Loss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should play it with pakistani players. Sportsman spirit.

Anything intresting that I should'nt miss?:)

No buddy, you shouldn't try it.:D

wallpaper_Serials_Fear-Files_1362383377.jpg

Can't say, bro. Very close ones had shared some experiences and Can't say they would lie to me.

I don't believe in it . . . . don't know why . . but these kind of shows looks funny to me :undecided:

there was this lady burnt alive( by accident ) in our apartment in Udhampur. . . many people said they felt her presence and two families vacated their flats. . . but i never felt anything like that :disagree:

I don't believe in it . . . . don't know . . but these kind of shows looks funny to me :undecided:

there was this lady burnt alive( by accident ) in our apartment in Udhampur. . . many people said they felt her presence and two families vacated their flats. . . but i never felt anything like that :disagree:
Ha ha. fear files is an idiotic show and I just watch it for fun. But I was a big fan of Ghost adventures and Ghost hunters. Amazing stuffs..

yeh tau scene shuru hone se pehle he ulat ho gya

Ok bro . . just another game . . leave it now :)
Oye there been blast in underconstruction nuclear sub arindam in Eastern military command dock:(:(:(:(:(wht the fck is happening im thinkng now its somthing fishy here:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 1 worker 2 injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom