What's new

Banned Commercial in India, after Asia Cup Loss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope we win T20 WC or at-least beat Indian in that, phir tu saray Indians ko PDF se bhaga kar hi choorain ge. :pakistan:

Whoa don't talk of T20 win just yet, they are still not over Asia cup grief.

But truth be told, Indian media has developed a habit of making such commercials only to attract cricket nuts not realizing the consequences of over confidence.

Earlier example was that "Anay do" commercial. If you really think about it, in a way, Indian media is taking an active part shattering their hearts.

They made Commercial on PAKISTAN and PAKISTAN give them Reply in Ground how one Over Change the World
Bs Ek Over Duniya BadleGiii

Three things about that video:

Firstly the retard who put together the Pakistani nation scenes, hardly any of us look like that and dress like that.
The huge support for Pakistan amongst the Bengali crowd.
Lastly some great sportsmanship between the Pakistani and Indian players i.e. congratulating each other.

Last edited:

But truth be told, Indian media has developed a habit of making such commercials only to attract cricket nuts not realizing the consequences of over confidence.

Earlier example was that "Anay do" commercial. If you really think about it, in a way, Indian media is taking an active part shattering their hearts.

That's correct. The average Cricket fan in India knows the ground realities very well. It's the media who come up with weapons-grade BS punchlines and provocations.

But matches these days are all thrillers, and not like the string of lopsided encounters that encounters in the 90s and early 2000s were. As a fan, that's all I need.

That's correct. The average Cricket fan in India knows the ground realities very well. It's the media who come up with weapons-grade BS punchlines and provocations.

But matches these days are all thrillers, and not like the string of lopsided encounters that encounters in the 90s and early 2000s were. As a fan, that's all I need.

That is true, nothing better than a nail biting finish. Fans and paid customers getting every bit of their buck. But I wish we could do without the troubles that follow a loss.

That is true, nothing better than a nail biting finish. Fans and paid customers getting every bit of their buck. But I wish we could do without the troubles that follow a loss.

I'm afraid Sports will continue to incite violence in future too, and not just on the subcontinent. Soccer-related violence is part and parcel of European and Latin American urban violence for example.

can anyone post another link ?! i cant see the video

can anyone post another link ?! i cant see the video

HAHA Anay do!!

ye raha dhoni or kohli ka anay do :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom