What's new

Bank heist in Chiniot

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Robbery at a bank in Chiniot, the robbers have 7-8 people hostage.

Turn on GEO, intense firing going on LIVE!

Pathetic safety standards.

One robber suspected to be killed now by the police.

It was a really pathetic operation by the looks of it. Absolutely no tactics...do anay ki bhi elite force nhn hai.

It was a really pathetic operation by the looks of it. Absolutely no tactics...do anay ki bhi elite force nhn hai.

They clean their guns.. that's the elite part

Police has entered the bank! But really unprofessional approach by the police and special unit.

They clean their guns.. that's the elite part

I really didn't expect these standards...Islamabad ATS and Lahore Elite force etc are much better trained and equipped by the looks of it but these folks at Chiniot were pathetic, even I could execute a operation better than these guys.

They just walked straight to the front door in a group of around 40 folks with guns pointed up with one hand on a grip, firing in the air started and then wild firing. Absolutely pathetic.

I sure wouldnt want these guys coming to rescue me.

Let's hope they haven't killed the hostages.

Latest is that at 12 PM there were 3 dacoits, they killed a DSP and then 2 dacoits escaped while one was left behind.

The police did some negotiations and the dacoit demanded a written contract that nothing will happen to him after arrest. 2 Police officers and one other guy approached the bank in a armoured vehicle to negotiate, the 2 police officers were negotiating with him while suddenly the third guy emerged from the vehicle and shot him.

And then the police living up to it's name started firing in the air for five minutes without any reason at all!

I really didn't expect these standards...Islamabad ATS and Lahore Elite force etc are much better trained and equipped by the looks of it but these folks at Chiniot were pathetic, even I could execute a operation better than these guys.

They just walked straight to the front door in a group of around 40 folks with guns pointed up with one hand on a grip, firing in the air started and then wild firing. Absolutely pathetic.

I sure wouldnt want these guys coming to rescue me.

Let's hope they haven't killed the hostages.

I missed the part, but am sure video will be up on youtube so will watch it later, i dont expect much from elite force in lahore anyway as they train at same school under same command, its not US, UK where every city, state has its own police academy

so whats the result....dacoits escaped as usual....

They will get them and when they do , they will kill them in encounter coz they have killed a DSP.

How the hell do they escape all the time? Police darke chup jaati hai when approached?

Most of the time robbers are on corolla on petrol while police has to wait for their effed up pick ups to show up and than chase them.
Second thing is police on security duty at banks are physically unfit,
In summer many coppers dont wear the duty shoes but sandals or chapal
Then comes the weaponary, robbers have atleast two AKs with them in perfect condition, while the one with cops will not be in good condition
Than comes the training part, which includes being prepared physically and physcologically which our coppers are not

In one of the grandest traditions of the third world. Governments use the police force to act as a filler for employing large number of young people that would otherwise be unemployed. Quantity takes precedence over quality. If the effectiveness and efficiency of the police force had any importance, it would be a completely different organization from what we see today. What separates western law enforcement agencies from what we see here is: empowerment. In the likes of Canada and Britain, police officers are trained and equipped to be better prepared than any lawbreaker they come across. On top of that, they are paid relatively large sums of money to do a job that society recognizes as incredible dangerous. In Pakistan, a well trained police force is not out of the realm of reality. It is just secondary to the requirements of governments that cannot provide jobs to their nations' youth. For the same reason a flyover in Karachi can take eons to complete, law enforcement personnel, like their low cost and ill trained counterparts in the construction industry, are employed for convenience. A Pakistani police officer maybe hopelessly outclassed during a crime, but atleast he isn't an unemployed person turning his attention to more deplorable and desperate avenues.

In the end, it is all about priorities. The lives of these men are of a lot less value than maintaining a facade of law and order and low unemployment figures. They will keep making messes out of situations that a more professional force would easily deal with; their lackadaisical attitude will continue to let dacoits get away with murder; their lack of attention to detail will leave easily exploitable loopholes in the security network. But from the perspective of a government such as Pakistan. Better they wear the emblem of the police force, than they join the ranks of the criminals. Of course it would just be easier to invest in the economy and create wealth and jobs for all. But this is Pakistan so I might as well ask for world peace.

Back
Top Bottom