What's new

Bangladesh’s Dollar reserves on track to hit 40 billion by next June

@BananaRepublicUK India is building 21.8 km bridge between Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for just $2.2 billion
https://www.autocarpro.in/news/long...i-as-part-of-mumbai-trans-harbour-link-113191
Bangladesh has become a highly affluent country during the BAL period and even with continuous stealing by the BAL cronies, Bd has more money than many other countries even after stealing left and right.

Is not it the reason that prices in BD are much higher than in a poor India? Please do not compare us with India.

@walterbibikow

Apples and oranges. The Padma bridge has a double track railway line as well.

It would be interesting if someone can dig out data on a recently completed Indian bridge which has a 6/8 lane road and a double line railway track and do a per km cost comparison.

Regards

4 billion USD to build just 6. kilometer bridge ?

Indonesian inshaAllah will build 7 kilometer bridge between Batam and Bintan island for just 300 million USD.

Where are all the selfish bnp supporters?
This is why Hasina is very relaxed.:dance3:

Her opponents in BNP and so-called "independents" are emotional and lacking in the brain cell department.

BAL has smart and nationalistic people at the top while the opposition is composed of the type we see here. :rofl:

As soon as the economic troubles are over, get ready for potentially BD economy touching even 10% GDP growth in some years as it's export industries will flourish soon.

Look it ok to have personal/private ambition but there's also ambition in any profession you follow.

Some ppl would cut off their own nose and leg just for their personal party affliation

People should focus on the current FE reserve. It is $26 billion. Only the future can tell what lies there.
In this interview , Dr Reza Kibria assumed ( although he didn't confirm) that reserve shouldn't be more than 12/14 billion! Although he said he doesn't know the exact figure!

So now I'm not sure if I should rely on our media ( govt data ) or remain unsure on reserve!

(From 11 minute 25 second his opinion on reserve)

Last edited:
In this interview , Dr Reza Kibria assumed ( although he didn't confirm) that reserve shouldn't be more than 12/14 billion! Although he said he doesn't know the exact figure!

So now I'm not sure if I should rely on our media ( govt data ) or remain unsure on reserve!

(From 11 minute 25 second his opinion on reserve)

I go with IMF number - which is 25 billion.

But, we have another 5-7 billion in non liquid form e.g. loans to Sri Lanka and various assets

And it is clear that reserve is now rising on the back of massive export surge and plunging imports.

Btw, hotels are booked out. That’s a very healthy sign 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom