What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Nothing in this world is constant. Everything evolves. You cannot hold time still in 18th century and expect to have a similar culture. I find it strange that OP wants his government to control the influence. This is exactly backward mentality that pushes us back. Why should anyone stand in judgment of someone else preference. If you prefer your way, then you follow. Please stop forcing it on to others.

no1 is forcing u big boy

Anyway these girls are ugly, except the lean one. I'd not have dated them.

I don't know why, but girls in Calcutta are million times hotter than BD girls! :flame:

Why are Bengali girls in Kolkata so Good looking? - Yahoo! Answers India

Flame on.

I occasionally watch West Bengal movies and to be honest Bangladeshi girls are way much hotter than West Bengal .....

Kolkata models

4f0a7f740b8f2_chotrak-paoli-dam.jpg

actress_koena_mitra.JPG

bengali-actress-pamela.jpg

Bangladeshi Models

1389.jpg

bangladeshi+model+girl+monalisa3.jpg

image_3%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I dont know about you dude, but I am in love with the first one.:smitten:

@ Indians..don't post pictures of Indian girls and turn this into a 'my girl is cuter than your girl' thread.

lol these girls are average compared to the ones i know.

@cold blood, How could you forget anika kabir sokh and bidya mim singha??? Totally unforgivable man

I occasionally watch West Bengal movies and to be honest Bangladeshi girls are way much hotter than West Bengal .....

Kolkata models

4f0a7f740b8f2_chotrak-paoli-dam.jpg

She is not a model, she is an actor and she was acting as de-glamorised village girl in that movie. Anyway she is not among the best looking, albeit a very gifted actor.

Koena Mitra is pretty hot, it's just a bad shot of her.

Koena_Mitra_300.jpg

I don't even know this one, google tells me she is 3rd rate actor from B-movies, only Bangladeshis watch those sh!ts.

Bangladeshi Models

First one is indeed very good looking, rest are as usual.

Anyway you seem to be comparing best cases with the worst ones, lemme also play your trick.

Indian Bengali actors

http://dc303.*******.com/img/oGqj1u6f/s3/bengali_hot_actress_swastika_m.jpg

diya_mirza14.jpg

Sushmita-Sen11.jpg

images

images

Bangladeshi actors

images

images

images

I dont know about you dude, but I am in love with the first one.:smitten:

@ Indians..don't post pictures of Indian girls and turn this into a 'my girl is cuter than your girl' thread.

Well none of them are our girls but showbiz, so it's okay as long as we get see hot girls! :devil:

But off course refrain posting private pictures without permission.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

lol these girls are average compared to the ones i know.

Pictures or you're lying! :lol:

@cold blood, How could you forget anika kabir sokh and bidya mim singha??? Totally unforgivable man

Anika and Mim are cute but not that much!! I think he should have posted a pic of Nadia, currently my favorite!! I heard she born in Iraq!! :D

Well none of them are our girls but showbiz, so it's okay as long as we get see hot girls! :devil:

But off course refrain posting private pictures without permission.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Pictures or you're lying! :lol:

lol i did post some pictures, but then thought i shoudl remove them lol.

Ok seriously can we not compare the ladies?? They deserve more respect than getting caught between the battle of the BD and IND internet warriors

Anika and Mim are cute but not that much!! I think he should have posted a pic of Nadia, currently my favorite!! I heard she born in Iraq!! :D

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

You mean her.

756050_f520.jpg

And what's up with the middle-east obsession. None of the above girls looked like middle-east type but very indic phenotype.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Ok seriously can we not compare the ladies?? They deserve more respect than getting caught between the battle of the BD and IND internet warriors

I'm respectfully comparing them. :P

Back
Top Bottom