What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Suchitra sen, i win :D

suchitra-sen.jpg

1z4wci8.jpg

263bgao.jpg

I JUST ASKED HER PERMISSION AND SHE SAID GO AHEAD LOL......SHE IS THE GIRL MY MOTHER WANTS ME TO MARRY LOL.

Ok I thought Elmo banned me, I was getting 502-bad gateway error! :/

She is good looking :) . Ok bhabi ke biye korticho kobe :D ??

lol vaia, amar gruation completed....ma bola akhon engagement korta...but boa lage lol.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

How do we know she's Bengali?

bro the short kameez thing is clearly bangladeshi bangali and yes she is bangali....she just uses a lot of shimmer in her makeup with kind of hipster influence...let me see if i can find a bengali based pictures.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

here you go an old pictures of her without makeup where she looks bangali

21mtaq8.jpg

lol vaia, amar gruation completed....ma bola akhon engagement korta...but boa lage lol.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

bro the short kameez thing is clearly bangladeshi bangali and yes she is bangali....she just uses a lot of shimmer in her makeup with kind of hipster influence...let me see if i can find a bengali based pictures.

engagement kore fello, ete voi korer kicchu nai :D

engagement kore fello, ete voi korer kicchu nai :D

lol vaijan problemhoilo girlfriend asa ar ami bia korta china....aro onaaak girlfriend banaita hoba biar aga tarpora bia korar aga valo hoa jabo :(

Back
Top Bottom