What's new

Bangladeshi music

Shanto (BeatBaksho) ft. Saleh - 'Kache Tomar' (Next to You)

Dhaka Hyperlapse

Nemesis performing live with 'Joyoddhoni' at the recently concluded Joy Bangla Concert (7th March) at the Army Stadium. Of course live doesn't sound as good as studio version. But looks like all involved had a great time.

Promo Video from 'Rocknation 5' event from August last year.

World's largest Alpana (street painting) party -August 2012, fondly remembered...

Title Track from the Teledrama 'Bhalobasha 101'

Some recent ads (TVC) in the local media

Haldi (Gaye Holud) - woman claiming jittery groom

Selfie-Kulfi

Jemon Mishty Temon Mulayam

One making fun of Rich expat Bangladeshi Americans

Last edited:
Another Valentine's Day special TVC from actual submission of stories,

Last edited:
Okay I did put up some of my own there too. Some nice singers from Indonesia. :-)

Now here's something we don't boast of - our own private 'hero' Ananta Jalil getting his high jinks on a 125 cc motorbike. Decide for yourself....:sarcastic:

Nice ..... :D

'A Bouquet of Love'. Something in the teen bubblegum pop style popular with younger women.
'Ek Mutho Prem' - Hridoy Khan & Porshi | SWEETHEART | Audio & Lyrics | Bidya Sinha Saha Mim | Bappy

Last edited:
Hariye Fela Bhalobasha by Habib Wahid

Uploaded today!!

Ok a bit on the cheesy side but not bad for newbies to the music scene, and hosted on the Netflix of Bangladesh, 'Bongo'.

A warm welcome to both music producers and 'BongoBD' the hosting service to host the video.

'Tumi Chokh Mele Takale' (When You Watch Me With Open Eyes), sung by Oyshee & Imran. Models are Asif and Trina.

Hariye Fela Bhalobasha by Habib Wahid

Re-Uploaded because of deleted video above,

Currently there are a few local Bangladeshi electronics manufacturers who also manufacture Refrigerators, Freezers and Air-conditioners. The larger local brands offering comprehensive product lines at this time are Walton, Vicon, Sohana, Marcel and My-One among others. Cellphone and Tablets are offered by Walton as well as Symphony that I know of. There could be other brands as the scenario is changing rapidly.

Some product shots and videos.

Marcel product line

416686_423685074308677_823798148_o.jpg

Marcel Refrigerator (20 cft, 365 Ltr) - 100% local made.
559550_436957996314718_927945964_n.jpg

Marcel Double-Door Refrigerator (about 22 cft.)
MSS-D8E-500x500.jpg

42 in diagonal LED TV
M42T3500%20Angeled%20view-500x500-500x500.jpg

Symphony Bangladesh Mobile devices

Symphony Xplorer P10

Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
5.5" HD IPS Display
8 MP + 2MP Camera
1.5 GHz Hexa Core
1GB RAM
Local MSRP Price: Tk. 15,990.00

Xplorer-P10-Full-View-600x500_img_4_856.png

Google’s existing partners for Android One – India’s Micromax, Karbonn, and Spice – will join Bangladesh-based Symphony Mobile in making phones for these three markets. Symphony is preparing to launch its first Android One phone, the Symphony Roar A50. The Android One program is part of Google’s aim to “give people a high quality mobile experience for an affordable price, running stock-Android with updates from Google.”
  • 1.3 GHz Quad Core
  • 5 MP (Auto Focus) + 2 MP
  • 4.5" IPS FWVGA Display
  • Android 4.4.4 KitKat
Local MSRP Price: Tk. 8,700.00

new-ID-for-the-A50-black--battery--cover--600x500_img_4_419.png

Symphony Xplorer ZV
11159561_10152958897120547_2548781223452352550_n.jpg

Banner-02-HD_banner_image_859.jpg

Some Superbly Cheesy Refrigerator ads - I guess the target audience largely remains middle class...otherwise the ads would talk about technology a bit more.

Marcel Fridge TVC

Walton Fridge TVC

Sohana Fridge TVC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom