Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackdaws

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
What a sad tale

Indore police in Madhya Pradesh have busted a huge sex racket. Police have arrested a Bangladeshi named Momen, who was involved in human trafficking and prostitution, along with his accomplice Babloo. Momen has confessed to buying and selling more than 5,000 girls and pushing them into a sex racket in front of the police.

According to the report, Momen, who was living under the fake name of 'Vijay Kumar', had come to India from Bangladesh about 25 years ago and after entering India, he started living in a narrow area of Nala Sopara area of Mumbai. At present, in interrogation, he has admitted that the number of touts was very high in places like Mumbai and Surat. That is why he was trying to make Indore a new destination for his business so that a supply chain could be created. The wife of a Bangladeshi broker operates an NGO in the name of social welfare in her country under the guise of which she used to smuggle girls from Bangladesh to India. She used to send girls from poor households to India in the name of getting jobs, but as soon as she reached here, she was taken advantage of by her compulsion and pushed into the business of prostitution.

Indore IG Harinarayan Mishra Chari says that the main accused Momin has done 10 marriages and apart from this he also has 100 girlfriends. It had set up supply chains in several cities of the country including Indore, Dhar, Jhabua, Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur. He was also smuggling drugs under the guise of prostitution.

"News Track Live" - it's a well known fake news factory from pajeetland.
Please don't feel too bad.

They call it "Bombay Colony". The village of Basatpur, in Bangladesh's south-western Jessore district, would seem a world away from the glitzy bars of Mumbai, India's showbiz capital. There are no Bollywood stars in Basatpur, just grinding poverty and choking dust.

But the arid, rundown border village has earned its reputation. For two decades, the women of Basatpur have trekked across the border and made their way to Mumbai where they have made a living as dancing girls at the city's notorious "ladies bars".

Read the full article. If you can see through those tears.

Eventually you will find the Pajeet you can call Papa. Papa Pajeet - in rustic, rural Bengali accent - I am sure it sounds very nice.

Sad

This is what Bangla men do to their women

Anjuman Ara Begum, 45, has been there and back. "The girls go because there's nothing to eat here," she says. "The men can't earn a living, so they send us across the border." "All this," she adds, waving a hand at her tin-roofed brick house, "all this I made with money I earned in Bombay. I put two sons through college and married off my daughter."

Walking along the single road that strings Basatpur together, it's easy to see which families have sent members to Mumbai and which ones haven't. The thatched huts contrast sharply with the brick buildings, mirroring the diverging paths chosen by their occupants.

Ugh. It's such a tough read. But look at the silver lining. Actually there is none.

Avoid posting from unreliable fake news factories. You know it's fake so there's nothing to discuss.

Let's focus on mainstream media. @Jackdaws is the economy so bad that everyone is turning to prostitution? How is the situation among your close ones?
India Today: More and more educated and affluent Indian girls drift into prostitution

When you find Pajeet Papa, you should ask him all this. Seriously, I know you have tons of questions about the land of Papa.

When you find Pajeet Papa, you should ask him all this. Seriously, I know you have tons of questions about the land of Papa.

You don't find it concerning that India Today reports your country's women from all walks of life are turning to prostitution? Very hindu mindset.

Anyways I think one thing we can both agree on, and maybe the global media can too, is that India is a giant brothel house. The nation thanks you and your family for your contribution. :enjoy:

You don't find it concerning that India Today reports your country's women from all walks of life are turning to prostitution? Very hindu mindset.

Anyways I think one thing we can both agree on, and maybe the global media can too, is that India is a giant brothel house. Congrats.
Papa Pajeet will eventually answer all.

It seems the only subject taught well in Bangladesh is Indian Geography - you lot send your mums and sisters everywhere

Wish you best of luck in finding Papa Pajeet

It seems the only subject taught well in Bangladesh is Indian Geography - you lot send your mums and sisters everywhere

You seem to be obsessed with the idea of "sending mom and sisters". Something you Pajeets can personally relate to? :lol:

Remember Panjeets this is what you are. Bunch of big mouth losers

indiansoldierscaptured.jpg
FBUk_i5VUAEJY7u.jpg

You seem to be obsessed with the idea of "sending mom and sisters". Something you can personally relate to? :lol:
If only this were just an idea for you and not a reality you have to live everyday. Sigh. When you find Papa Pajeet, be angry with him. Very angry!

Don't do nagin dance for him!

If only this were just an idea for you and not a reality you have to live everyday. Sigh. When you find Papa Pajeet, be angry with him. Very angry!

Don't do nagin dance for him!

I've been seeing you babbling about Papa Pajeet, mom and sister all day.

Buddy you need to lay down the Kama Sutra book and realize there's a world outside incest. Good luck. :)

These pajeets are the only people who like to boast about their huge prostitution industry and that too with fake news websites.

Is it a micropenis complex?

I've been seeing you babbling about Papa Pajeet, mom and sister all day.

Buddy you need to lay down the Kama Sutra book and realize there's a world outside incest. Good luck. :)

A mention of mama, sister and papa Pajeet directly made you think about incest and kama sutra? Lol.

Explains a lot.

These pajeets are the only people who like to boast about their huge prostitution industry and that too with fake news websites.

Is it a micropenis complex?
normal people feel sad that there's a big prostitution industry in your country
meaning family values are fast depleting, your gender ratio is crap so men find it easier to be with prostitutes than be in romantic relationship

Also criminality is increasing where women are being kidnapped from other countries to fill your lust due to your anti women society, imbalanced gender ratio

prostitution shows that there's something lacking in your own society, its not something to boast about but to reflect

These Banglas are so happy that they building their country by sending their moms and sisters to be hookers in India. In any other country, it would be a cause of concern. But Banglas are a different kettle of fish. Sad.

normal people feel sad that there's a big prostitution industry in your country
meaning family values are fast depleting, your gender ratio is crap so men find it easier to be with prostitutes than be in romantic relationship

Also criminality is increasing where women are being kidnapped from other countries to fill your lust due to your anti women society, imbalanced gender ratio

prostitution shows that there's something lacking in your own society, its not something to boast about but to reflect

Effect of thousand years of slavery, lack of a sense about what to feel proud of and what to be ashamed of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom