What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

She sort of looks like Ayesha Linea in the first pic
bd3d4ff0c6808a0d80b16fe3864fb9ff_1024.jpg

original.jpg

That Aisha gal is a looker.

I understand she was born and grew up in the US.

Relax nothing going to happen they let my thread live despite attacks from mullahsaurses what makes you think your thread will get the axe?

Ditto from me. If needed post ones only with Hijab, which they shouldn't have issues with....
ca407-hijab11.jpg

No the matter is not that. The matter is Iranians doesn't like hundreds men look to their women. They're much gheiratmand. (have gheirat)

"PS. no offense to Pakistanis and Bangals that have created threads."

I think for those who don't understand Farsi - 'Gheirat' I believe is a zeal among Persian men for preserving the sanctity and purdah of women.

Which is understandable.

Generally though - the attention women get in Asian and Middle Eastern countries is far greater than in the West because of lack of training in childhood and good conduct.

In the West (in my experience) men are taught from childhood not to 'stare at' or 'ogle' women. We should train our children from childhood to do the same for Hijabi women in general.

If I see a Hijabi woman in a supermarket - I usually lower my gaze and avoid personal eye-contact.

That is respect accorded that woman because she desires such behavior. She does not want to draw unwelcome attention to herself.

So the idea of sanctity rests with Hijabi women themselves.

Men have nothing to do with it.

I think people have to let go of the idea that women are Mens' property.

This is 2015 not 715.

Even in our beloved last prophet Muhammad's (Peace and blessings be upon him) time, women had far more rights compared to their Christian and Jewish sisters.

I think for those who don't understand Farsi - 'Gheirat' I believe is a zeal among Persian men for preserving the sanctity and purdah of women.

Which is understandable.

Generally though - the attention women get in Asian and Middle Eastern countries is far greater than in the West because of lack of training in childhood and good conduct.

In the West (in my experience) men are taught from childhood not to 'stare at' or 'ogle' women. We should train our children from childhood to do the same for Hijabi women in general.

If I see a Hijabi woman in a supermarket - I usually lower my gaze and avoid personal eye-contact.

That is respect accorded that woman because she desires such behavior. She does not want to draw unwelcome attention to herself.

This is 2015 not 715.

Even in our beloved last prophet Muhammad's (Peace and blessings be upon him) time, women had far more rights compared to their Christian and Jewish sisters.
Yep refering to women as property is wrong

Which is understandable.

This is 2015 not 715.

I like your comments dude...

Couple of shots of Anika Kabir (Shokh)

Shokh-2.jpg
1420557193_1.jpg

shokh.jpg

Couple of shots from Mehzabeen Chowdhury
Mehzabin-1.jpg
model+and+actress+mehjabin+chowdhury+%25283%2529.jpg
mehjabin-chowdhury-1.jpg

And a couple of Nadia Afreen
15.jpg
nadia.jpg

Today I'm going to talk about a hometown girl (Tasmin Mahfuz) who did well outside of our country. One of the few Bangladeshi women who became a TV news reporter for the ABC network. True- she is not a model per se. But she is attractive and does her job well. Tasmin was recently awarded the prestigious 'Gracie Award' for her outstanding contribution to journalism.

Story.jpg

PUB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom