What's new

Bangladesh will stand by India if Pakistan wages war against India

Disrespecting another countrys flag? Understandable if some Pak ultra nationalist adding hasinas picture like that, as some nationalist-Paks have hate for her (blindly even though it wasnt her the one who committed genocide against other nation)

Why add my nations flag like that and show its kissing someone's feet? We are Muslim mojority, have some respect and principle. Islamically kissing someones feet is not permitted. Your showing as if whole of Bangladesh is kissing/licking someones feet.

Once again whats wrong if its accurate

Kashmiris are muslim's, both in Pakistan and Bangladesh we got away from india because we didn't want to live with them

The kashmiris wanted the same thing we got, instead were occupied by a dark foreign hindus

Bangladeshis dont really have anything to do with this issue

But statements if you have to make them in favour of kashmiri muslims who want the same freedom awsy from india as Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have would be good

Instead all you get from Bangladesh is one ball sucking comment after the other re something that has nothing to do with you

So if the picture is accurate then why are you complaining?

Then bangali bhais are you prepared for nuke strikes if the supposed war spirals down to nuclear war?

Humm but it's India waging war against Pakistan. Will you help still?
Seeing all the insults hurled at our people by equating with Dalals, I can't resist revealing Indian's plan here. Few weeks ago, an expert foresaw Bangladeshi soldiers fighting in the front line against Indian enemies
( বলছিলাম সামরিক বাহিনীর কথা। আমাদের সশস্ত্র বাহিনীর বাহিনী থাকে একস্থানে আর তাদের ফায়ার পাওয়ার খর্ব করে রাখতে এমুনেশন মানে গোলাবারুদ সরিয়ে দেয়া হয়েছে অনেক মাইল দূরে। ঢাকা সেনানিবাস কেন সকল সেনানিবাসের প্রতিটি ব্যাটালিয়ন ও রেজিমেন্টের গুলি ছাড়া অস্ত্র শোভা পাচ্ছে। আমাদের সেনা অফিসারদের ইজ্জতে ঘা না লাগলেও তাদের বলতে হচ্ছে এতো সুযোগ সুবিধা নামের ঘুষ দিয়ে বশে রাখা হলেও আসলে তাদের একবিন্দু বিশ্বাস করে না আওয়ামী বা ভারতীয় দালাল গং। সামরিক বাহিনীর ডকট্রিন পরিবর্তন করা হয়েছে, বিভিন্নভাবে ভারতীয় রিক্রুট ঢুকিয়ে দেয়া হয়েছে, সামরিক স্থাপনার বিভিন্ন জায়গায় ভারতীয় বাহিনীর লোকজন রাখা হয়েছে, এরপরেও তাদের ডর কাটছে না। যে কারনে সুলতানা কামালরা বলেন, “যারা ৭৫ এর বেনিফিশিয়ারি তারা সবাই ছিল পাকিস্তানের মিলিটারি একাডেমিতে প্রশিক্ষিত। জঙ্গিবাদের অত্যন্ত প্রকট, উৎকট, নৃশংস রূপ আমরা দেখছি। জঙ্গিবাদের ধারা সেই সময় (১৯৭৫ সাল) থেকে বাংলাদেশে ধীরে ধীরে সমস্ত কিছুর মধ্যে অনুপ্রবেশ করেছে।” ৭৫ এর সবচেয়ে বড় বেনিফিসিয়ারি সংস্থা হলো বাংলাদেশের সশস্ত্র বাহিনীগুলো। এইবার বুঝে নিন।

নতুন আইন হচ্ছে মুক্তিযুদ্ধের বা শেখ মুজিবুর রহমান সংক্রান্ত কোন সমালোচনা করা যাবে না তাতে যাবজ্জীবন দণ্ড ও কোটি টাকা জরিমানা। মুক্তিযুদ্ধের প্রতিপক্ষ পাকিস্তান ও চীন যারা ঐ সময়ের মুক্তিযুদ্ধের কথিত বন্ধু ভারতের শত্রু। তাই আমাদের শত্রু (৭১ এ) এবং ভারতের শত্রুর বিরুদ্ধে স্বাধীনতাকামীদের সাহায্য করা বা ভারত নামের বন্ধুকে রক্ষা করা আমাদের সাংবিধানিক দায়িত্ব; দিল্লীতে বলে এসেছেন হাসানুল হক ইনু। আজকের সব কাজগুলোকে যোগ করে আগামীর ফল দাঁড়ালো বাংলাদেশের সামরিক বাহিনীর লোকদের ভারতীয়দের ফ্রন্ট লাইন হিসেবে চীনের ও পাকিস্তানের বিরুদ্ধে যুদ্ধে দেখা যাবে যদি না গনেশ উল্টে যায়। ফ্রন্ট লাইন মানে প্যারা মিলিটারি যা আমাদের পেশাদার বাহিনীগুলোর জন্য পুরোটাই নেংটা করা বেইজ্জতির মত। বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে কাপুরুষ ও ভীত সেনাবাহিনী হলো ভারতের তবে এদের অফিসারেরা অনেকটা ধূর্ত। তাই এরা এমনই পরিকল্পনা নিয়ে আগাচ্ছে। সুন্দরবনে এদের গোপন সেনানিবাস হওয়ার সম্ভাবনাও রয়েছে।
http://www.sheikhnews.com/2016/08/28/sheikhmohiuddin-79/).

Now knowing Hasina, India's strong grip on the army and reading Dalal minister's statement; I can vouch that the day isn't far for that to materialize. So, will your countrymen still insult us as non-existent, peps quakes?

But of course....

Pakistan subjugated us, treated us as second class citizens and 2nd class muslims (on this forum after all these years, members still speak of our our level of 'imaan'), made us fight for the right to express ourselves in our own language and eventually killed, murdered, tortured and raped our women because we dared to be free.

If it weren't for our glorious...courageous...heroic...inspirational....( I can keep going) Mukti Bahini fighting the oppressive Pakistani regime and Army we would not have gained independence.

Pakistan to date refuses to acknowledge wrongdoings - instead, it rewrites history.

India is no great friend of Bangladesh - no big nation ever is, when it comes to a small neighbor. But the murderous BSF has a LONG, LONG way to go before it can even dream of the atrocities Pakistan committed against Bangladesh.
However if it weren't for the Indian helping hand - both militarily and humanitarian, victory and independence would have come at a much higher price.

So, yeah...while it may make zero difference (I am under no delusions as to our military or diplomatic 'clout')..it's natural, we'd side with India (morally) if Pakistan wrongfully attacked India.

Boot-lickers? Sure...if that's what you want to call us...I'd rather be that, than have muslim 'brothers' who gleefully raped their muslim 'sisters'.

The Pro - Jamaati faction on here most based in the UK is probably shedding tears of rage and cursing Sheikh Hasina and AL...It's cool fellas, if a war breaks out again, you can do what your spiritual forefathers did...join up with the razakars :lol:

+1

Wonderful POST :)

Just want to add.

I know there are some ultra-nationlistic-Indian-trolls here too. But in general Bangladeshis and Indians share good friendship and similarities are many, share a long boarder and similar culture etc etc. By no means I'm an India supporter but seriously if I had to choose India over Pakistan? I'd choose India. Simply because Pakistan has not apologized for the mass evil crimes they committed against Bangladesh, my people.

Now, does this mean I will agree to whatever India does? Whatever it's doing against the Kashmiri Muslims? No, but it's just a personal choice out of the two. But had Pakistan made an official apology to Bangladesh for the crimes they committed in 71 then maybe things could have been different. Its fault of the Gov of Pak and little do the nationalistic-Pakistanis here/everywhere understand the principle. Playing it in the hands of the current GOB, by refusing to apologise. Then they start crying when BD shows India support.

Seriously, I think some Ultra-Nationalistic-Pakistanis are ultra confused. I mean, if they want the support of BD then apologize for 71, simple as that. Here some will qoute me, probably saying they don't need our support, and 'how it doesnt matter'. If that's the case, Then my question to them is, why do they then moan, name BD all sorts of things, when it supports India against Pakistan?

Hunting down traitors is a evil crime?

Hunting on internet? What joke!

Last edited:
A Muslim majority state whose democratic right to determine their future was denied to them by one man

They wanted the same rights as the rest of Pakistan

People want things in life but the truth is that at that moment in time Kashmir had a legitimate rule,just like Syria today.We may not like it but it was legal.The rajah put himself under Indian protection,under all legal laws,India owns all of Kashmir.

Having a muslim majority doesn't make it an absolute truth.

Could you imagine Pakistan making statements that they support Burma in any eventual conflict with Bangladesh. But then Pakistan doesn't have aunty Hasina in charge.

neither India BD will throw it away but fight it out. But water is only part of the equation BD as such discontentment with water will remain whoever comes but BD will strive to have peace with India to ensure continued economic progress. Neither BD or India have anything to gain by fighting over water given that water flow is highly seasonal and neither of them can have definite control over it.

Hydroelectric projects
India has an estimated total hydroelectric power potential of 84 GW (at 60% load factor). Of this, Sikkim's potential share is 2.9%, or about 4.29 GW. As of 2010, 13.9% (594 MW) of Sikkim's potential had been implemented and was under operation, 44.8% is under implementation (1919 MW), and another 41.3% (1773 MW) is yet to be examined from environment and engineering design perspective.

The successfully completed major projects and dams are:

Teesta -V dam, the largest project so far, was completed in 2007 on Teesta in Gajoldoba, Jalpaiguri district. Its height is 87 metres (285 ft) and its length is 176 metres (577 ft). It generates 510 MW hydroelectric power and assists flood control.
Rangit III hydroelectric project was completed in 2000 on Greater Rangit River which is a tributary of Teesta River. The catchment area of Rangit III dam is 979 square kilometres (378 sq mi) and the dam is 47 metres (154 ft) high. The project has 60 MW generation capacity, and is already online.
The other three completed projects are significantly smaller and minor—Lower Lagyap, Upper Rongni Chhu and Mayang Chhu projects.

If teesta river is seasonal than why so much development on india side i.e Hydroelectric power projects ,

Bangladesh can export Jamaati terrorists to India. India can use them as human shield. We have so many of them. Just ask how much needed.
LOL @ Jamaati planted allergy’s depth ness in Dalal arse holes, the itches of it are so intense that few fingers are always trying to reach at trying fruitlessly whilst others correlating with brain farts at keyboards.

Last edited:
People want things in life but the truth is that at that moment in time Kashmir had a legitimate rule,just like Syria today.We may not like it but it was legal.The rajah put himself under Indian protection,under all legal laws,India owns all of Kashmir.

Having a muslim majority doesn't make it an absolute truth.

He subverted democracy, that's a key European tenant, you can't say that is right my friend.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/foreign-affairs/2016/10/04/kamal-bangladesh-will-stand-india/

Asaduzzaman-Khan-Kamal.jpg

'Bangladesh will stay beside India because the two countries are
friends and India provides support to Bangladesh in different
issues'

Bangladesh will stand beside India if it comes under any attack,
Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal told reporters on Tuesday
when asked where Bangladesh stood in the ongoing conflict
between India and Pakistan.
The unrest between two countries began when a militant attack
took place on an army base at Uri in India-controlled Kashmir on
September 22. India claimed to have conducted an anti-militant
drive in Pakistan on September 29, which Pakistan denied
vehemently.
Troops of both the Indian and the Pakistan Armies have been on
standby at the border in Kashmir, exchanging gunfire on a number
of occasion.

Speaking with reporters at his office in the Secretariat, Kamal said
he was first asked about Bangladesh’s position by Indian journalists.

“I told them that Bangladesh would stand beside India if it was
attacked, because the two neighbouring countries are friends and
India has always provided support to Bangladesh on several
occasions and in different issues.”

Asked if Bangladesh was taking any preparation in this regard, he
said: “We do not share a border with Pakistan, and their land
territory is 1,200 miles away from us. What they do does not
affect us.
“We [Bangladesh] defeated them and sent them back in 1971; we
don’t need to think about them any further,” he said.
India and Bangldash ..............bhoka na bhoka ki mari.....dono giir gai...

Back
Top Bottom