What's new

Bangladesh VS Ireland on 25th Feb 2011

come on saif. One more buddy.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

But the match is not BD Vs India .

i can understand the stand if it was so

I think because we support Pakistan over India.

I am shocked to see all Indians against Bangladesh

They are supporting opposing teams all over

I thought they would be supporting the sub-continent team but :cry:

:what: what if strong gora team/s bogged India down

come on saif. One more buddy.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

I think because we support Pakistan over India.

Oh then its fair enough but tell me does majority of BD supports Pak team against India ?

why bharatis are against BD here ?

My fellow Indians Are pretty Pissed Off I guess, When Pakistan was supporting bangladesh in India vs Bangladesh.... Dont take it personal yar... Enjoy the game... Well I am an Indian Who is supporting Bangladesh, sorry I just turned on the TV, missed some action I guess

My fellow Indians Are pretty Pissed Off I guess, When Pakistan was supporting bangladesh in India vs Bangladesh.... Dont take it personal yar... Enjoy the game... Well I am an Indian Who is supporting Bangladesh, sorry I just turned on the TV, missed some action I guess

heheheh well if its BD Vs Pakistan then Indians will also support BD that is understandable.

but here in this match they almost all on forum atleast are supporting Ireland against BD

Thank you Zaki Bhai and Jana Baji for the support. Congratulation BD team.

ireland needs better coaching to make them best,they are already good.
they have bowler who can bowl 140+.
they earned respect.its good for now.

Oh then its fair enough but tell me does majority of BD supports Pak team against India ?

Yes majority bd support Pakistan over India. Some are open and other are just little shy but inside they support Pakistan over India. It's always been like this way. When our team was weak, we always supported Pakistan team as one of our own.

well we usually support the sub-continent team and not supporting Pakistan or India is understandable due to our sensitive relationships. But there is never a time when any other sub-continental team is playing and we didn't support them

We have always been a hard supporters of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and so should we expect from our neighbors (may be). Seriously I am equally happy whenever Bangladesh or Sri Lanka wins :P

But disappointed at looking of the reaction of Indian fellows

heheheh well if its BD Vs Pakistan then Indians will also support BD that is understandable.

but here in this match they almost all on forum atleast are supporting Ireland against BD

If men/women Are born, egos are born with them, Some hide it and Some cant, Would you guys be supporting India or England in the match between India and England??

well we usually support the sub-continent team and not supporting Pakistan or India is understandable due to our sensitive relationships. But there is never a time when any other sub-continental team is playing and we didn't support them

We have always been a hard supporters of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and so should we expect from our neighbors (may be). Seriously I equally become happy whenever Bangladesh or Sri Lanka wins :P

Well What can I say.... We are left alone in the War forum.... We have no other option but to choose the path you dont take... :lol: , I guess I put it right :lol:

We have always been a hard supporters of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and so should we expect from our neighbors (may be). Seriously I am equally happy whenever Bangladesh or Sri Lanka wins :P

to whom u gonna support in india vs england ?? and majority of pakistanis ??

If men/women Are born, egos are born with them, Some hide it and Some cant, Would you guys be supporting India or England in the match between India and England??

so basically you consider Bangladesh as your enemies just like Pakistan or China :P

So you don't support your sub-continental teams and rather prefer to support English teams

Back
Top Bottom