Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan: 1 ODI and 1 T20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please post all the relevant news about this tournament in this thread.

Pakistan v Bangladesh at Lahore
Apr 29, 2012

Pakistan v Bangladesh at Lahore
Apr 30, 2012

Pitch is being prepared for this tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
where can we get tickets for the match i am going to try to go and watch it

How much is one ticket??? any news yet?

Honestly, I'm not too excited for this tour. After the way these people have been acting, I rather not play them

Honestly, I'm not too excited for this tour. After the way these people have been acting, I rather not play them

true the deal of the tour should have been longer and they treated us bad but cmon its been a long time since match was played in pakistan and finally someone is coming and its the member of icc and test playing nation. plus many wont see them as minnows since their performance in asia cup and will be looking forward to this match

plus many wont see them as minnows since their performance in asia cup and will be looking forward to this match

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but just because they performed well in like a couple of matches against some select teams in the Asia cup doesn't mean they're amazing all of the sudden. Lets see what happens.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but just because they performed well in like a couple of matches against some select teams in the Asia cup doesn't mean they're amazing all of the sudden. Lets see what happens.

thats why the world will be looking forward to the matches to see if they are finally above the minnows title and can show that they can be a good competition they dont have to win just have to make pakistan work hard for it like in asia cup

HC halts Tigers' Pakistan trip
Thu, Apr 19th, 2012 3:41 pm BdST

Dhaka, Apr 19 (bdnews24.com) — The High Court on Thursday halted for four weeks Bangladesh's planned tour of Pakistan.

At the same time, it questioned the legality of the Bangladesh Cricket Board's decision to send Bangladesh cricketers on a short trip to the strife-torn country.

The two teams are scheduled to play a one-dayer on Apr 29 and a Twenty20 international the next day at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.

It ordered the sports secretary, National Sports Council chief and Bangladesh Cricket Board chief to justify the decision for the tour in the meantime.

The bench of justices Farid Ahmed and Sheikh Hassan Arif gave the order upon a petition challenging the BCB move for the tour scheduled for the end of this month.

The petitioners, Supreme Court lawyer Kamal Hossain Miazi and Daffodil International University law department chairman Khandker Didar-Us-Salam, cited security concerns for seeking such an injunction.
Clarifying his clients' argument, Azim had earlier said, "The [International Cricket Council] declared the tour after sitting with BCB and PCB [Pakistan Cricket Board] on Sunday. The ICC asked for a security plan from PCB. They have still not given it."

He continued, "Pakistan is not safe for any foreign teams now. Their own media including their English daily Dawn says so. For that reason, no country agrees to play there. Under the same circumstances, we should not go there also."

bdnews24.com/sn/ost/bd/1530h

It was a good tournament... enjoyed a lot... Pakistan won both matches comfortably

Thank God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom