What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard, capabilitywise JF-17 and F-7BGI would be almost same.
haha genius where did you hear this?How will you stick high range radar in small nose of F-7 ( as compared to JF-17)..I highly doubt F-7BGI will have BVR capability.F7 is no where close to JF-17 even if you put modern avionics since you would not be able to make it BVR capable fighter as the nose is too small for a good radar and maneuverability wise obviously it wont be anywhere close to JF-17 (As JF-17 has better engine/frame and FBW).

haha genius where did you hear this?How will you stick high range radar in small nose of F-7 ( as compared to JF-17)..I highly doubt F-7BGI will have BVR capability.F7 is no where close to JF-17 even if you put modern avionics since you would not be able to make it BVR capable fighter as the nose is too small for a good radar and maneuverability wise obviously it wont be anywhere close to JF-17 (As JF-17 has better engine/frame and FBW).

F-7BGI China's Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group Company F-7-based research and development of new models, equipped with improved airborne equipment, including - - - hand throttle lever, hands on the bar, control device (HOTAS) ,control device, three multi-function cockpit displays and a HUD. The machine also has the ability to use guided weapons, the use of GPS signals to transmit high-precision air-guided bombs. The machine also has GPS system for navigation bomb throwing ability due to Bangladesh's orders.
* It is confirmed that F-7BGI is BVR capable,,,so, It will have a different looks and nose for it's new radar...
* Bangladesh have ordered PL-12/SD-10 BVR missile with F-7BGI. :sniper:
* F-7BGI is the most advanced F-7 variant ever... :guns:
F-7BGI is cheaper than FC-1...So, F-7BGI is perfect for "stop gap". :tup:

*** Please look at the post no. 683, 684 & 690(previous page/page no.46 of this thread) *** :triniti:

Thanks,
Regards.

- M. H. Jami.

F-7BGI is a stop gap and 10 Years is enough for BAF to have enough funds to procure a technological superior Aircraft BUT doubtful enough it wouldn't be Mig-29 (obsolete) and Rafale (hindustan will operate) but it could be su-35, F-18SH, Gripen NG (American inputs involved thus venerable to US restrictions) or hopefully J-10B available by 2020 for export to other customers, The price/cost would have come down as globally Air Forces would be Investing as They are in 5th Gen.

Problem with russian/US platforms in hindustani lobby and future sanctions other than that these are excellent multirole platform (FC-1 BLK III/J-10B BLK? would be the only one without any strings attached).

F-7BGI is cheaper than FC-1...So, F-7BGI is perfect for "stop gap"

Yes it does make sense but at the same time it seems the current bangladeshi government is pro-hindustani therefore both Parties involved in FC-1/JF-17 could be wary of any deal regarding the platform as well as BAF would also look towards its funds limits, BAF saves atleast $160M.

...since this is for stop gap, I think the choice is okay. In the meantime we must concentrate on the real target. Which one will we choose? In my opinion -> Gripen (if without any sanction and restriction )/ Su-30(available latest variant)/ F18/ J10B...

...since this is for stop gap, I think the choice is okay. In the meantime we must concentrate on the real target. Which one will we choose? In my opinion -> Gripen (if without any sanction and restriction )/ Su-30(available latest variant)/ F18/ J10B...

Most likely would be su-35 Variant or J-10 Variant, Any thing else besides these two; BAF should look into post 2019/2020 should be Typhoon IF hindustani lobby does not fiddle. Remember smarter Air Force is the one that goes after quality-technology.

BAF has ordered Yak-130. That means we are going for Russian fighters. It could be Su-30MKK or Su-35.

I say no to any US fighter jet. Either Russia or China. Jas, Rafael or any other euro. well we have to think where will we get all the support during, god forbid, during any war.

IT WAS Better for Bangladesh to purchased Pakistani f-7pg
which gone be retired soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom