What's new

Bangladesh to benefit from India's advancement in Space

Gave thanks 4 ur signature...
Amazing and divine song....

Thx. Singer is Amazing and divine too. :D Ever since Rangrez has been released , I'm hooked to it & especially this song.:p:

This is pure indian propaganda, india even refused to provide river flow data for monsoon. Bangladesh had agreement with China to provide such data. Indians think propaganda and lie could mask real facts.
China Offers Bangladesh River Data For Flood Forecasts

you guys are perfect cheerleader of China, even if Chinese make 100 dams on Brahmaputra, Bangladeshi cheerleaders will defend it instead of criticizing China :girl_wacko:

How do you come to that conclusion? The only thing clearly apparent is your hatred on display as well as an inability to ever look at India connected issues without jaundiced eyes rendering any opinion expressed by you to be worthless for any serious discussion.

Bang Galore bhai.....Yeh BD "DEFENSE" Section hai........itna SERIOUS mat ho yaara!!! :D

Bangladesh can't gain significantly without involving india in its development process ...as this part of asia is consider to be in Indian sphere of influence and external powers will not try to upset india beyond a certain degree.

India has great experience with both LEO sats for disaster management, crop and geological monitoring and weather data and comm sats. We did purchase various services from india in the past, but now the BD gov are looking to build our own through BUET with assistance from France and the EU. Our first Com sat is due for launch sometime in 2017, supplied by a private sector US company.

As moving away from the US GPS system to an indian system or for any military co-op the chances of that is near zero.

LEO sat, bro we didnt launched a single sat after 1990 in LEO. All Indian sat is in MEO or in GTO.

The spy sat that will launch in 2015 Communication Centric Intelligence Sat will be launch in LEO at 500 KM.

LEO sat, bro we didnt launched a single sat after 1990 in LEO. All Indian sat is in MEO or in GTO.

The spy sat that will launch in 2015 Communication Centric Intelligence Sat will be launch in LEO at 500 KM.

I know, thats what i said, indian experience gained by developing LEO, sats first. Our requirements are different, first to have our own com sat, due in 2017 then a small EO - LEO sat sometime in about 2019_2020, from what i hear its a BUET project with design assistance from France and a few other EU institues. This will be our first sat developed at home.

Bangladesh can't gain significantly without involving india in its development process ...as this part of asia is consider to be in Indian sphere of influence and external powers will not try to upset india beyond a certain degree.

We've done quite well so far with out much help from india. Considering most of our assistance and investment either comes from china, russia, japan, the EU and the US, and india has very little say in it. In fact our biggest development partner is china, who also provide the majority of our defence requirments shows your dream of sphere of influence as hogwash.

What happened to your sphere of influence when sri lanka went to the chinese to build there deep water port, you cant even get tiny maldives to tow the line? Please indian sphere of influence...LOL.

I know, thats what i said, indian experience gained by developing LEO, sats first. Our requirements are different, first to have our own com sat, due in 2017 then a small EO - LEO sat sometime in about 2019_2020, from what i hear its a BUET project with design assistance from France and a few other EU institues. This will be our first sat developed at home.
I dont understand a thing. How your requirement is different?

I dont understand a thing. How your requirement is different?

We have 2 requirements:

1. A large communication sat, this is being provided by the US company with training support and base station. No indian involvement.

2. Help with building a small EO sat, this is being done with assistance from France to gain experience designing and assembling small EO sats, again no indian involvement.

The result of this is although we regularly sign various agreements and get offers of support, they ultimately mean nothing. What maters in the end is what cocrete activities are actually taking place.

We have 2 requirements:

1. A large communication sat, this is being provided by the US company with training support and base station. No indian involvement.

2. Help with building a small EO sat, this is being done with assistance from France to gain experience designing and assembling small EO sats, again no indian involvement.

The result of this is although we regularly sign various agreements and get offers of support, they ultimately mean nothing. What maters in the end is what cocrete activities are actually taking place.

So , how it is different?

So , how it is different?

Indian requirements and that of Bangladesh are very different.

India is now at a mature stage where it is designing and building their own comm sat and launchers and have been for the past few decades. Bangladesh is now at a very early stage of developing its own expertise, its main objectives and scale are also very different.

The agreement is not going to make any difference, Bangladesh will go to Russia, China, the US or the EU to gain that tech before it would approach India, more a political/trust issue then anything else.

india is jack and indians thinks too much of themselves. Other than instigating genocide and terror india has nothing to offer to anyone.

We've done quite well so far with out much help from india. Considering most of our assistance and investment either comes from china, russia, japan, the EU and the US, and india has very little say in it. In fact our biggest development partner is china, who also provide the majority of our defence requirments shows your dream of sphere of influence as hogwash.

What happened to your sphere of influence when sri lanka went to the chinese to build there deep water port, you cant even get tiny maldives to tow the line? Please indian sphere of influence...LOL.

As per opinion of Bangladeshis, India has set up its puppet government in Bangladesh which is also acknowledged to a certain extent by your development partners ,but still they are not willing to take any concrete step to rescue you...what you conclude from it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom