What's new

Bangladesh still aiming for sub purchases

Has BD looked into leasing one nuclear sub, instead of purchasing several smaller ones?

Seriously? :lol:

It'd help if there were more credible sources.

they are reliable source, news first come in their page about BN, eg. they published first about BNS Nirmul and BNS Durjoy that they are on the way to Bangladesh to join BN. For BN that page is really creditable

Has BD looked into leasing one nuclear sub, instead of purchasing several smaller ones?

That makes total sense bro. If i had the authority, i'd have dig into HMS Astute class SSN from Royal Navy. That'll effectively neutralize all the threat perception BD Navy in the near future.

That makes total sense bro. If i had the authority, i'd have dig into HMS Astute class SSN from Royal Navy. That'll effectively neutralize all the threat perception BD Navy in the near future.

Dude, it's not just the question of a Sub, but it has also to be complemented by infrastructure. Where will the keep the sub, where will the nuke fuel come from, training of the man, etc.?? If it was just for sub, i think we wouldn't be discussing at all.

Dude, it's not just the question of a Sub, but it has also to be complemented by infrastructure. Where will the keep the sub, where will the nuke fuel come from, training of the man, etc.?? If it was just for sub, i think we wouldn't be discussing at all.

Neither had we the infrastructure to support a nuclear sub before leasing Charlie class from USSR in early nineties. Bangladesh is an emerging economy, and will be a military might to recon with in near future. To ensure their security, they'll have to take drastic measures from now on.

Back
Top Bottom