What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-Ghajini-Indian-Kids-Ghajini-Pictures-for-Facebook.jpg

mom.jpg

funny-baby-parcel-Funny-Baby-kids-child-images-fun-bajiroo-photos.jpg

m sure @DESERT FIGHTER will help me in annexing the baluchestan-sistan province of iran..by winning the confidence of the baluch on the other side.. i hope this will make @Marshmallow happy..:lol:

theres alredy a place calld Eslamabad in iran do u kno dat? :P alredy signs of pak/iran union wid one n same capital Isl:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai pehle jo bacha hai usey to sambhal lo. Pehle Kashmir k chakar mai East Pakistan chala gaya ab Khalistan k chakar mai Karachi aur Baluchistan na gawa dena :partay:

ye apne lakh rupaye ke baat kahin hain.... :P

BC Khalistan Movement ki aaukat hi yahi hai....it's active on forums and some blogs....There's no such thing in India..Khalistan Movement is crushed long ago by Sikh people itself.

Jo wookiepedia may jo likha hai....bas vahi padhi hai ..NOvals nahi padha....
patha hai yaar.... poora fan base ko troll kiya..

BTW...i hope Episode VII is "Return of Grand Admiral Thrawn"

This thread is better than Naswaristan :victory: :yay:

Episode VII - Kahan seii aa gaiii ? :blink:

Mereiii paaas 50 kei kareeeb Star Wars ki novels in paper back & hard cover haiin & about another 100 in soft-copy ! :ashamed:

Karachi and Balochistan arent going anywhere.
East Pakistan was a different story.
We were thousands of miles apart and all defence was situated in West Pakistan.

Try taking care of Maoists and Kashmir before looking at us...

Hahaha Kashmir is going no where and we all know it pretty well. Maoists are no way looking for freedom :)..You tried hard for liberation of Punjab and Kashmir.You will not get a chance again kid, let Bangladeshi's be in their wet dream.

m sure @DESERT FIGHTER will help me in annexing the baluchestan-sistan province of iran..by winning the confidence of the baluch on the other side.. i hope this will make @Marshmallow happy..:lol:

Do you remember my master plan and ur promise to fill my harem with bollywood babes?

My supercruising camels are ready to invade Iran and India:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Kashmir is going no where and we all know it pretty well. Maoists are no way looking for freedom :)..You tried hard for liberation of Punjab and Kashmir.You will not get a chance again kid, let Bangladeshi's be in their wet dream.

No they will get a chance, but only and only in PDF. u know right there's a something called fekna.... :D

Do you remember my master plan and ur promise to fill my harem with bollywood babes?

My supercruising camels are ready to invade Iran and India:

and i hope u remember my plan too..:azn:

The guerilla warfare has already started, we have caused an upsurge thus the Khalistani liberation army has been formed.

yea i can vouch for that, saw hundreds of bangladeshi's in the paddy fields of interior Punjab and Haryana .... crouched and in guerilla formations all set to do there thing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom