What's new

Bangladesh Should Support the Khalistan Movement backed by the US of A

Status
Not open for further replies.
38828028.jpg

38827195.jpg

Yes, Once we annex Khalistan, we will make sure no Muslim goes to the Khalistan province of Pakistan to respect beliefs of Sikh.
Lahore can be shared between Khalistan & Pakistani Punjab.

Bhai pehle jo bacha hai usey to sambhal lo. Pehle Kashmir k chakar mai East Pakistan chala gaya ab Khalistan k chakar mai Karachi aur Baluchistan na gawa dena :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
none..:smokin:
just coz u were talking big about being politically correct,i thought i should point out the minor spelling mistake,which might hinder u in case u actually try to go ahead and really try to put this idea forward this in real life..:laughcry:

Thank you, sir. You have made your employer proud.

Oye @Star Wars - Have you read any of the Legacy Era Novels - those Cade Skywalker ones ? :what:

I did & I was like - :bad: Satayaaa naaas kar diyaa haiii Star Wars ki original story kaaa ! :angry:

Bhai pehle jo bacha hai usey to sambhal lo. Pehle Kashmir k chakar mai East Pakistan chala gaya ab Khalistan k chakar mai Karachi aur Baluchistan na gawa dena :partay:

Karachi and Balochistan arent going anywhere.
East Pakistan was a different story.
We were thousands of miles apart and all defence was situated in West Pakistan.

Try taking care of Maoists and Kashmir before looking at us...

I am just wondering is to how they gonna vault to the other side of the country.:undecided:

I am just wondering is to how they gonna vault to the other side of the country.:undecided:

Highly top secret technology. It looks like our soldiers are doing great in the battle by keeping you Indians confused.

Oye @Star Wars - Have you read any of the Legacy Era Novels - those Cade Skywalker ones ? :what:

I did & I was like - :bad: Satayaaa naaas kar diyaa haiii Star Wars ki original story kaaa ! :angry:

Jo wookiepedia may jo likha hai....bas vahi padhi hai ..NOvals nahi padha....
patha hai yaar.... poora fan base ko troll kiya..

BTW...i hope Episode VII is "Return of Grand Admiral Thrawn"

This thread is better than Naswaristan :victory: :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom