What's new

Bangladesh should act against Custodians of Islam: BJP

But they are still alive than Hindus in BD

I and many more would prefer death over this humiliation of human kind..

Last edited:
Why will Hasina kill Hindus? If she is doing it then she is inviting the wrath of her masters.

The statement is by a Muslim person. So it has weightage.
Has it ever occurred to U that her utility has expired & a bigger game is offing by the master? And perhaps it's not her that has really killed but the master himself? BTW, Master has plenty of records of sacrificing agents in his/her own time of choosing to create war hysteria and bring the war climate in its favor, don't U know so? It's indeed dark time of BD as it's approaching towards Iraq, Syria's likes.

Hello bro,how are ya??
Ain't seeing enough of you these days!! Busy??
i am fine bro. Now days i spend most of time playing C.O.C................:enjoy:
Clash_of_Clains_F_1-660x330.jpg

Honestly there's nothing particularly wrong with what he said, he never actually implied these terrorists to be "custodians of Islam" as the title tries to portray. But of course, as a foreigner (even if Muslim) and belonging to a party known for not having the greatest relationship with minorities in its own country, it opens him up to much criticism. The statement was a poor move.

I think BJP should STFU. Period!!!! and focus more on our own problems than commenting on our good :sarcastic:neighbors .

Has it ever occurred to U that her utility has expired & a bigger game is offing by the master? And perhaps it's not her that has really killed but the master himself? BTW, Master has plenty of records of sacrificing agents in his/her own time of choosing to create war hysteria and bring the war climate in its favor, don't U know so? It's indeed dark time of BD as it's approaching towards Iraq, Syria's likes.

The masters would not certainly kill their own selves. I can assure you that.

She is good for weeding out the crap in Bangladesh which master does not like. If she does anything ultra vires she is mandated then it is trouble for her.

We got few Muslims hanged which we didn't like and transshipment across the border. We also contracted to supply power to Bangladesh to hold lever.

Even Iraq and Syria are better of than most Bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom