What's new

Bangladesh Shocked at Suu Kyi Comments on Rohingyas

Olympic class? loool bro, Bangladesh is the biggest country (population wise) to have never won an Olympic medal in any sport, in any category. :P
Because anyone who could jump, run or swim, already left the country. :P

Just kidding!

I wanted to request him to write a travel log for us, he is a good writer. Previously he mentioned about poop on Gulshan pond!! What now? Can't wait, Can't Wait!
Yes I'm also can't wait to hear the saga of sonar Bangladesh and her timurid sons from Roy. :P

Apparently the Buurmese folks will only fight people who can't shot or fight back.

The standoff at the maritime dispute ended rather peacefully.

Indian track record is not rosy either with 1.2 billion people... ;)

India just send male athlete in woman disguise. Just like any other indian deception, indians thought their cross dressing capability was medal worthy but it just collapsed.

These guys don't mind mowing down people who can't or do not resist. They apparently killed Thai fishermen ( Wikipedia)on multiple occasions just for the fact that they strayed into Burmese territory.

Every group that put up a fight against the Generals got a deal. Consider what happened when their naval presence was met with BD naval presence, they backed off.

The General can be persuaded easily with a strong show a determination.

These guys don't mind mowing down people who can't or do not resist. They apparently killed Thai fishermen ( Wikipedia)on multiple occasions just for the fact that they strayed into Burmese territory.

Every group that put up a fight against the Generals got a deal. Consider what happened when their naval presence was met with BD naval presence, they backed off.

The General can be persuaded easily with a strong show a determination.

Bunch of puss*es

Now no one can simply blame us because a democratic leader from Myanmar has said the same thing.

Sheesh. Come on Bangla mates, seriously. Can't we all respect each others' borders and live happily like good neighbors? Does this pole-vaulting has to continue to sour our relations? Us vs you, you vs Burma. What is this? Eastern world is known for its peace but our east is getting more and more tense.

Let's not do this.

So when Obama asked myanmar to Respect Rohingya lives, recognize them as citizen, what did myanmar tell him?? - @Tshering22

Last edited by a moderator:
So when Obama asked myanmar to Respect Rohingya lives, recognize them as citizen, what did myanmar tell him?? - @Tshering22

There are a lot of things that a lot of people say to meddling superpowers at times. It doesn't solve the real problem at hand. Mate, I have no reason to support Burma needlessly. I am an Indian. Yes though Burmese share my faith and community, as a foreign policy I don't have a reason to support them. Rohingyas have not been peaceful with the local Buddhist community let me tell you that.

We receive a lot of Burmese pilgrims here and many a time we have had discussions about this. Not now but for ages. They genuinely have been facing issues from harrassment that Rohingyas do. At social level it is very very irritating. Not just this but there was also a religious separatist attempt by these people against Myanmar.

How would you feel if another religion's people try to separate your part of country into another country?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of things that a lot of people say to meddling superpowers at times. It doesn't solve the real problem at hand. Mate, I have no reason to support Burma needlessly. I am an Indian. Yes though Burmese share my faith and community, as a foreign policy I don't have a reason to support them. Rohingyas have not been peaceful with the local Buddhist community let me tell you that.

We receive a lot of Burmese pilgrims here and many a time we have had discussions about this. Not now but for ages. They genuinely have been facing issues from harrassment that Rohingyas do. At social level it is very very irritating. Not just this but there was also a religious separatist attempt by these people against Myanmar.

How would you feel if another religion's people try to separate your part of country into another country?

Dude what are you blabbering???
If anybody faces harrassment they should go to police.
How would you feel if India strip your citizenship only becuase you look like burmese?? Will you opt for a separate sikkim?

Yeah, we faced that - The Shanti Bahini.

Did we persecute all Chakmas and Buddhists? No.

Myanmar's western borders and even other bordering regions are pretty lawless.

Dude what are you blabbering???
If anybody faces harrassment they should go to police.
How would you feel if India strip your citizenship only becuase you look like burmese?? Will you opt for a separate sikkim?

Have you ever heard of the Rohingya insurgency?

That's why they say half knowledge is even more dangerous than zero knowledge.

Please google it.

Yeah, we faced that - The Shanti Bahini.

Then it is surprising how you're screaming and yelling about the internal matter of another country just because they are not Muslims?

Having faced a similar problem, you should be supporting them.

Did we persecute all Chakmas and Buddhists? No.

And pray tell me where they vanished from the entire CHT over a period of years? Don't tell me 100% migrated.

Let us not deviate from topic at hand.

Myanmar's western borders and even other bordering regions are pretty lawless.

We share border with them in three states. They are lawless borders no doubt but what has that got to do with your government roaring against Burmese?

Lawlessness is a different thing that can be controlled by troops on the border.

Back
Top Bottom