What's new

Bangladesh seek to reverse result of Asia Cup final

Hahhah.. Who took Ajmal's action to ICC, of course not Pakistan..
emmie we all know he chuck!!!but its not his fault..the ICC has allowed several chuckers like bhajji,murali,botha in the past!!ajmal is a great bowler!!but if u see his action any lame cricket fan gets the feeling that he chucks!!

I do think BD have a valid point.

they are simply idiots .. what is done is done .... CUP IS FOR PAKISTAN ... THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL

I think the rule is new as too many such incidents are being repeated. The bowlers needn't look at the batsman to know from where they are running.

Sorry buddy its not a new rule, hindrance by the bowler or batsman was always forbidden.

We should give the Cup to Bangladesh. They won't be happy though as they won't get the satisfaction of earning it. Plus we still look like the good guys.

:cheers:

Is there any precedence of such things happening, I mean results being changed later due to some incident that happened on field but was not considered by umpire.
A lot of lbws are found wrong when analysed later.

Most probably BCB was pressurized by another board ???

Yawn* stop acting like sore losers, pakistanis were all sympathizing with Bangladesh when they lost instead of chearing for Pakistan

It is like when your younger bother tells your parents over sweets. I think as the elder brother, and out of love we should give the trophy to our younger sibling. After all it is only a piece of metel. What is a piece of metal between brothers.

It is like when your younger bother tells your parents over sweets. I think as the elder brother, and out of love we should give the trophy to our younger sibling. After all it is only a piece of metel. What is a piece of metal between brothers.

no..they need to grow up and shoe some maturity.

We should just give them the Cup. You can't buy class. :D

We should give the Cup to Bangladesh. They won't be happy though as they won't get the satisfaction of earning it. Plus we still look like the good guys.

:cheers:

It's Cricket buddy. And that too on a professional and international level. Take this bhaichara somewhere else. We won't give any trophy to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom