What's new

Bangladesh seek to reverse result of Asia Cup final

Never Sympathize with some one who has stabbed you in the back before. Once a Traitor always a Traitor. I never wanted to Blame Bangladeshi Players but Sorry to say how can BCB Challenge without their Bangladeshi Players consent. The moment Sheikh Haseena went without awarding the trophy, i knew they still have a long way to go to Develop Sports Man Spirit in them. :disagree: :tdown:

Actually, BD have played so well that Afridi praised them today by saying, "we felt like we were playing against the Aussies"! The game was the best final that i have seen in years. However, this childish act (by the BCP, not to take anything from BD cricket team) has reduced the charm of BD's spirited chase, just a little. :)

These Bangalis are such sore losers. And here we had Pakistanis praying for Bangladesh to win and were sad when the Bangali cricketers were crying.

ALL bangladehis are now same. AL is responsible for these shamefulthings. If you meet a AL supporter then you know that he/she is all most an AntiPK. Their population could be 30 out of 100.

What kind of bs is this now .... nonsense Pakistan one simple is that both team's played great but this is just simply bs now .

Just pure bs .. what is this nonsense Pakistan won fair and sq simple as that i was expecting this from BD anyhow its shameful on thier part now .

BCB is just trying to find a reason to blame someone for this loss and cheap attempt to gain some points. Nothing good will come out of this but instead they will lose the respect which they gained in this tournament. I hope BCB don't represent the feelings of majority of Bangladeshi

BCB is just trying to find a reason to blame someone for this loss and cheap attempt to gain some points. Nothing good will come out of this but instead they will lose the respect which they gained in this tournament. I hope BCB don't represent the feelings of majority of Bangladeshi

I guess Bangladesh should not make fun of themselves like indians....

i mean i know tht its a big event Bangladesh but plzz dont politicize it & try to be consistent in ur game

Keep India out of this, please dont troll for the sake of it.

Are they F**** serious, this is a very childish act by BCB. If you look at the video it was not going to be a double anyways !!!!!!
Lagta hai defeat hazam nae hoi.

BANGLADESH CRICKET BOARD SUCKS! DO YOU GUYS KNOW tamim, sakib is enemy of Mustafa Kamal? sakib lost captaincy because he didn't give salam to this bloody awami leader mustafa Kamal... Now this idiot trying to use BCB to propagate anti pak ( read anti Jamat ) mentality ..... fcuk U mustafa kamal..

These blocking batsman tricks are now being used very commonly to get the batsman out.. These are desperate measures team are taking to avoid a loss.. Happened to Tendulkar couple of times in Australia.. Bowlers have mastered the trick and they act so innocent that blocking the batsman was not their intention.. Hopefully ICC makes certain guidelines in this regard..

Unfortunately too many rights are given to batsman, I think batsman a bowler have equal right over the pitch beyond a certain limit. A bowler has equal right to come behind the wicket to run out the batsman, has an equal right to stop a ball even if he has to go ahead of non striker. In this case bowler was outside pitch and batsman struck him without looking at him, why the batsman may not be charged for intentionally inflicting injury to a bowler when all main stream bowlers have finished their quota. Why not claim Shahid Afridi's hindrance. Why about charging umpires for failing in establishing that batsman was hindered once or twice and they failed to impose penalties, what about ICC match officials. Only Mr Mustafa Kamal sees it. Come on BCB grow up and don't make fun of Asian Cricket

Back
Top Bottom