What's new

Bangladesh: Protective tariffs to be phased out.

"The support" is coming from businesspeople. some of whom I know personally. We are all members of the two chambers in Dhaka.

This "hukka hua" in unison coming from these howling foxes aka businessmen is just trying to avoid any future trouble by showing support to Hasina's measures.

It is clear to all - on which country's side those India-lover people are on, who support open imports from India.

Hasina propaganda as usual, no businessmen in Bangladesh will let their own business turf be invaded by open Indian imports.

Hasina Propaganda being foisted and supported by current commerce minister Tipu Munshi who is a bonafide Indian agent. This is open secret in Bangladesh.

Fifth columnists, PDF false flaggers and undercover Indian agents (who support India at the cost of Bangladeshi development/industrialization) will never successfully decide trade policy in Bangladesh.

If they try to, they will exit stage left, just like Hasina will in a few months.
However, our great economic master @UKBengali would love to see his dear India will get no tariff facilities and Indian companies would sell more and more goods in BD.

I told you about my interview experiences and the hostility I face from British Hindus. But I don’t let it cloud my judgement or use it to poison the well. Because that is not in our best interest.
EVERY brown black whines the same. They all blame racism or religious intolerance or sexual orientation or being female etc
NONE CAN ACCEPT they failed because there were other candidates better equiped. THEY WILL NEVER NEVER ACCEPT THEY FAILED DUE TO OTHER CANDIDATES THAT WERE BETTER.

EVERY brown black whines the same. They all blame racism or religious intolerance or sexual orientation or being female etc
NONE CAN ACCEPT they failed because there were other candidates better equiped. THEY WILL NEVER NEVER ACCEPT THEY FAILED DUE TO OTHER CANDIDATES THAT WERE BETTER.

British Hindus have been radicalised by Modi.

Oh! In my case the Hindus who got the jobs were hilarious under qualified. White dudes at work just found it funny. Now I just stay away from teams with Hindu managers.

Hindus are gaining a bad reputation in U.K. for nepotism and castism.

British guardian newspaper did a feature on Hindu attitudes towards Muslims - I suggest you read it.

It’s an irony that you Hindus invented caste driven quota but here you are lecturing people 🤣🤣🤣

Caste quota is used at an industrial scale in India to give Hindus a leg up over Muslims.

Hindus are trying to implement the same caste quota by the back door in the U.K.

In BD, Hindus are demanding quota as well. @Bilal9 can enlighten us.

You Hindus are bloody hypocrites.

Last edited:
However, our great economic master @UKBengali would love to see his dear India will get no tariff facilities and Indian companies would sell more and more goods in BD.

Chetona-badi bhaiyera/bonera shokolei India-bhokto. India-i tader ma/baap. India-i shob.

India tader ja boley, ta-i shoi !! All Chetona idiots love to spend nine months out of the year in India !!

How to go on with life if Indian goods don't get free access to Bangladesh market and enrich Sanghi Banya businessmen??

Indian cultural hegemony in Bangladesh is complete, even Bangladesh babies ask their mom. "Ma-jee, mera bhookh lagi hai" !

Screw Bangladesh and their local businesses ! They can starve ! Indian Economic hegemony needs to be established in Bangladesh.....

Chetona-badi bhaiyera/bonera shokolei India-bhokto. India-i tader ma/baap. India-i shob.

India tader ja boley, ta-i shoi !! All Chetona idiots love to spend nine months out of the year in India !!

How to go on with life if Indian goods don't get free access to Bangladesh market and enrich Sanghi Banya businessmen??

Indian cultural hegemony in Bangladesh is complete, even Bangladesh babies ask their mom. "Ma-jee, mera bhookh lagi hai" !

Screw Bangladesh and their local businesses ! They can starve ! Indian Economic hegemony needs to be established in Bangladesh.....
@UKBengali is a real shameless Chetonabadi. There are other anti-state BAL elements roaming in this forum. The days of these Mir Zafar will soon come to end never to come back on the soil of Bangladesh. They are getting nervous as 10 December is getting closer day by day. New slogans for BAL Chetonabadi:

Joy Hind, Joy BAL party, Joy Bangladesh, and Joy Hasina Bibi.

British Hindus have been radicalised by Modi.

Oh! In my case the Hindus who got the jobs were hilarious under qualified. White dudes at work just found it funny. Now I just stay away from teams with Hindu managers.

Hindus are gaining a bad reputation in U.K. for nepotism and castism.

British guardian newspaper did a feature on Hindu attitudes towards Muslims - I suggest you read it.

It’s an irony that you Hindus invented caste driven quota but here you are lecturing people 🤣🤣🤣

Caste quota is used at an industrial scale in India to give Hindus a leg up over Muslims.

Hindus are trying to implement the same caste quota by the back door in the U.K.

In BD, Hindus are demanding quota as well. @Bilal9 can enlighten us.

You Hindus are bloody hypocrites.
You are a moron and clearly unemployable, that becomes crystal clear from the fantasies roaming in your clearly deranged fantasies.
I am a Hindu and I DO NOT KNOW MY CASTE. I never asked and no one ever told me. On the RARE occasions I visit a temple on my mothers insistence, NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED MY CASTE. I do not know of ANY of my Hindu family or friends who have wanted to or were curious about my or anyone else's caste.
No one in Britain has discriminated against me and I have been fortunate that my qualifications and experience has allowed me to be Employed for EVERY job I have applied for.
There are indeed Hindus who are caste conscious, just as there are Muslims enquiring about other Muslims Islamic sect.

You are a moron and clearly unemployable, that becomes crystal clear from the fantasies roaming in your clearly deranged fantasies.
Read the posts written by @BananaRepublicUK. All are senseless jargon full of inconsistencies.

No wonder, no good company would ever employ a moron like him. He is now blaming Indians/ Hindus for his own shortfalls and the shortage of qualities a person can desire to accumulate.

He is a failure in London and he is vomiting his dissatisfaction in this forum to destroy them. He destructs every thread by talking nonsense like a moron child.

I am a Hindu and I DO NOT KNOW MY CASTE. I never asked and no one ever told me. On the RARE occasions I visit a temple on my mothers insistence, NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED MY CASTE. I do not know of ANY of my Hindu family or friends who have wanted to or were curious about my or anyone else's caste.
No one in Britain has discriminated against me and I have been fortunate that my qualifications and experience has allowed me to be Employed for EVERY job I have applied for.
There are indeed Hindus who are caste conscious, just as there are Muslims enquiring about other Muslims Islamic sect.

Denial is not a river in Egypt 🤣🤣

It’s so funny the way Hindus claim they don’t discriminate each other based on caste 🤣🤣🤣

Carry on with your head stuck up your arse!

Read the posts written by @BananaRepublicUK. All are senseless jargon full of inconsistencies.

No wonder, no good company would ever employ a moron like him. He is now blaming Indians/ Hindus for his own shortfalls and the shortage of qualities a person can desire to accumulate.

He is a failure in London and he is vomiting his dissatisfaction in this forum to destroy them. He destructs every thread by talking nonsense like a moron child.

At least you are not calling me an Indian Hindu anymore 🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

I like turning these guys 180 degrees 🤣😎🤣

Back
Top Bottom