What's new

Bangladesh on Pakistan border: Mamata

I take my word back. She is obviously not polite but arrogant, lack of educated character. I don't think she is capable to lead wb.

Tell that to those Bangladeshis who flock here to get educated. ;) Mamata's master's subject was Islamic history, she might know the Hadiths well.

Mamata is not intellectual, she is a street fighter. She may not deliver good speech in Queen's language but surely can put down lungi clad Bangladeshis to their righful place by twitch of her thumb. How does it feel like get screwed by a simpleton like her! ;)

Ofcourse she's not an intellectual, rather a street fighter on saffron
dhotis who cries 24/7 about Bangladesh, Bangladesh and Bangladesh.
Crunching the dhotis and lungis or whatever fabric she gets her hand onto.

One thing I do know, if we win the game she with her WB dhoti squadron
(even being Indians!) would cheer over which team :lol:

So Bong, either join in the party or miss the fun ;).

Lol what a daft lady, she should stop trying to speak English it's painful to listen to her.

Skip to :55 if you want to hear that funny line.

Lol what a daft lady, she should stop trying to speak English it's painful to listen to her.

Skip to :55 if you want to hear that funny line.

She is speaking in English because there were people in the seminar who don't understand Bengali, her first language. English is medium of communication, not an axiom to gauge someone's depth of knowledge or education(I'm not telling Mamata is very knowledgeable or educated). Those who laugh at someone's ability of speaking fluent English or lack thereof are either stupid or suffering from colonial hangover.

@ those BD who ridicule Mamata's comment :

It is not she who needs to be ridiculed but you ppl who could not understand what she meant..it was an obvious reference to the Jamatis and the general bangadeshi slide into Islamism and fundamentalism "that bordered with Pakistan".

But then from whom do I expect such basic contextual comprehension skills ? PDF Bangladeshis..? :no:

what she meant..it was an obvious reference to the Jamatis and the general bangadeshi slide into Islamism and fundamentalism "that bordered with Pakistan".

Are you her lawyer or spokesperson?

That makes no sense at all, if that's what she mean't then there are better ways of expressing that either way she needs to speak clearly. Saying things like "Bangladesh is the border of Pakistan" is laughable and ridiculous in any way you try to spin it.

indians (no matter how far they are from Pakistan) cannot complete their speeches without Pakistan...:D

no matter how & when to use .....

shows how much they are obessed with Pakistan, cz i have never heared any Pakistani leader using india name any where in their speeches

indians (no matter how far they are from Pakistan) cannot complete their speeches without Pakistan...:D

shows how much they are obessed with Pakistan, cz i have never heared any Pakistani leader using india name any where in their speeches

Exactly that b.... needs to keep the word "Pakistan" out of her mouth.

What you say appears true.

I remember one pretty well-known Indian news channel covering the tensions that went on in the Bangladesh military months ago.

They started like this: "A recent attempted coup hasn't occurred in Pakistan, but in Bangladesh..." followed by random mumble jumbles.

I mean, most of the members on PDF are Indians :azn:

I remember one pretty well-known Indian news channel covering the tensions that went on in the Bangladesh military months ago.

They started like this: "A recent attempted coup hasn't occurred in Pakistan, but in Bangladesh..." followed by random mumble jumbles.

I mean, most of the members on PDF are Indians :azn:

Thats because in the sub continent its PAkistan which is notoriously associated with military coups not Bangladesh, so the news reader must have been expressing his/her surprise.

Indians are here on pdf to counter anti-India propaganda :enjoy:

Her English is not the best. What she was saying is that Bangladesh is starting to border Pakistan in terms of their terrorism/Islamic fundamentalism attitude.

So Bong, either join in the party or miss the fun ;).

Which game?

Dhotis are white in West Bengal, not saffron and Bangladesh is rarely mentioned if ever. ;)

@ Initially once Mamata was elected I thought she is a great leader ! My foot !

@ Now, I find a great similarity between Sk Hasina and Mamata ?????????

@ " Empty vessels sounds much ".

We talk of BDs only in the context of amazing poll vaulters, that too when they get shot like dogs, cow smugglers, pocket pickers and chain snatchers. Don't flatter yourself.

And we would cheer you by turning our azzes to our TV screens and farting in unison.

Back
Top Bottom