What's new

Bangladesh on cusp of industrial revolution, HSBC says in Bangladesh Market Insights 2021

Panjeet, Rendia have no part to play in our liberation. Keep your propaganda to yourself.

Lmao, Only reason your Shitty army won because we were fighting pakistan for 9 months. if Rendia is strong then why not annex West pakistan? too weak? :yahoo:

Lmao why dont you get your *** to dhaka, you will see how we are subservient to you.

Yeah right, Raqibool... Is that why there isn't a single Bangladeshi signature on the Pakistani instrument of surrender? I only see Indian & Pakistani signatures. :lol:

Getting sidelined from your very own ''independence declaration''. What an achievement for a self-proclaimed superior race, lol. :lol:

We finished a ''war'' you had been fighting for months in a few days thus creating a subservient state which had been paying us for the past 50 years by maintaining that huge trade deficit.

The ''superior race'' hasn't been able to frame an independent foreign policy even 50 years after independence, lol.

Why should we even bother invading Dhaka (just sent the Air Force, you don't even have proper AD) when we have our BAL slaves working in our interest? :sarcastic: Fighting your tiny underequipped military wouldn't even count as a training exercise for us, lol.

We hardly need to fight your kind, we just need to open some barrage gates to see your kind getting flushed out to the sea. Oh wait, it's already happening & you can't do jack about it. 😆

Panjeet, Rendia have no part to play in our liberation. Keep your propaganda to yourself.

Lmao, Only reason your Shitty army won because we were fighting pakistan for 9 months. if Rendia is strong then why not annex West pakistan? too weak? :yahoo:

Lmao why dont you get your *** to dhaka, you will see how we are subservient to you.
of course Pakistanis were afraid of half footers. sure.

Yeah right, Raqibool... Is that why there isn't a single Bangladeshi signature on the Pakistani instrument of surrender? I only see Indian & Pakistani signatures. :lol:

Getting sidelined from your very own ''independence declaration''. What an achievement for a self-proclaimed superior race, lol. :lol:

We finished a ''war'' you had been fighting for months in a few days thus creating a subservient state which had been paying us for the past 50 years by maintaining that huge trade deficit.

The ''superior race'' hasn't been able to frame an independent foreign policy even 50 years after independence, lol.

Why should we even bother invading Dhaka (just sent the Air Force, you don't even have proper AD) when we have our BAL slaves working in our interest? :sarcastic: Fighting your tiny underequipped military wouldn't even count as a training exercise for us, lol.

We hardly need to fight your kind, we just need to open some barrage gates to see your kind getting flushed out to the sea. Oh wait, it's already happening & you can't do jack about it. 😆
LOlll
https://www.google.com/amp/s/indian...of-poor-food-delhi-hc-asks-army-4744653/lite/

Niggas like you cant even supply your army with food and you want to invade us :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao indians are all talk but no action

LOlll
https://www.google.com/amp/s/indian...of-poor-food-delhi-hc-asks-army-4744653/lite/

Niggas like you cant even supply your army with food and you want to invade us :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao indians are all talk but no action

BSF is the army...ok :sarcastic: Meanwhile...

1629048298416.png

Highly disciplined Bangladeshi army UN peacekeepers fighting for food... while being filmed for a Vice Documrentary... :lol:

Our army was in Dhaka before Raqibool, ask someone older than you about it. That's history & you can do nothing about it. :lol:

Your military is weak, ill-equipped & underfunded.

Do you really want me to quote papers published in Mirpur Defence Staff College journal by your very own officers about your military's battle preparedness? It would be embarrassing. Or you can call it quits now.

I never looked at it myself before.

I just been to Dhaka once to look for laptop bag manufacturers. It's a general observation that most nations investments programmes falter not from any formal policy being wrong, but executors on the ground being inept, uninvolved, and lazy.

I flew in, and out of US on business trips few times a year. I have an APEC card entitling me to quick entry. Half of the time I show the card, the dude at the gate makes round eyes like as if he sees the card for the first time in his life, calls all of his superiors, they examine the card, and make calls to their superiors for half an hour, and then they let me through in half of times, and in other half they kick me back to regular immigration counter after wasting my 30 minutes.

I think the one, and only country that actually had somewhat effective low-level policies investment wise was Singapore, be it a tiny statelet. China, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Vietnam — everywhere a person you face for doing the most trivial things will fail you the most as a rule.

I'd say the overarching national level policies, let alone international investment programmes, matter very little in comparison to simple things like opening an office, getting tax number, company registration, hiring/firing people without having to file kilograms of legal papers. If you don't have these simple things, forget about high profile international investments.

With very dramatic recent events in my life, I believe I may explore opening a factory, or an engineering company of my own somewhere away from China once I draw my parents inheritance. South Asia is certainly one of shortlisted destinations, and I'll check that BEZA thing.

Wow - my condolences. I am sure if you had 'connections' through a local business person then the road to your getting prompt services would be much smoother, even at low levels. Low level people Bangladesh have neither had the education or exposure to treat high level business contacts with the importance they rightly deserve.

That is why I mentioned chamber of commerce. Some of the dynamic chamber of commerce folks themselves are leather bag and article manufacturers, the person below is an influential Chamber member, (Syed Nasim Manzur) who went to Wharton for his MBA, is advisor of the Leather goods and Footwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association of Bangladesh (LFMEAB), is an influential member of the local Tannery associations, the past President of Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI). He is also a regular guest speaker at the National Defense College (NDC), Mirpur, Dhaka.

He supplies Italian brands at the higher echelon of his product range (Leather footwear and accessories), and is the top of the heap of the local leather article manufacturers. I'm sure contacting him for business opportunities will be fruitful for you, both quality and price-wise (as you can imagine - for the latter). He can also introduce you to other smaller leather-goods manufacturers if the desired production volume is not a match.

BSF is the army...ok :sarcastic: Meanwhile...

View attachment 769997

Highly disciplined Bangladeshi army UN peacekeepers fighting for food... while being filmed for a Vice Documrentary... :lol:

Our army was in Dhaka before Raqibool, ask someone older than you about it. That's history & you can do nothing about it. :lol:

Your military is weak, ill-equipped & underfunded.

Do you really want me to quote papers published in Mirpur Defence Staff College journal by your very own officers about your military's battle preparedness? It would be embarrassing. Or you can call it quits now.

Why are we posting irrelevant comments unrelated to the thread??

@The Eagle bhai, your attention to this matter is humbly requested.

Please do not post, nor answer irrelevant topics.
Remember kala, your a southerner not a notherner.

Bhai let's not provoke suspected trolls, they will flood the thread with irrelevant comments and ruin it. Done already here, it seems.

I in fact went much further. You can find my posts from around 2018 about how I went along with a company which tried to build a drinking water supply business in 2017.

Investment programs, and top level policy are all fine, as everywhere where countries try to attract foreign investors.

It's a complete despair when federal level jurisdiction ends, and local politicians/regulations start, and you need to do first actions on the ground.

A UK Pakistani who lured me into the business was in total despair when it was his first time encountering an attitude "You need some permit for this, but I don't know how you get it, or even from whom. That's how it's written in the code. Sorry" from Lahore government people.
Pakistan's ease of doing business ranking improved post-2018 when the new government was sworn in. They have tried to remove the regulatory requirements and reduce the interaction between various governmental agencies and the investor. I wish you have had your experience post-2018 and you could have shared your perspective on how things stand today.

Back
Top Bottom