What's new

Bangladesh on a Strategic Tightrope

I do not understand international politics. But it seems to me that SH is not actually pro-Chinese at all, but when China has gave us this generous offer to counter India's policy-n-obsession in BD then SH is acting like pro-Chinese after guessing the BD-public demand because she does not have any option to deny China after this Chinese offer which can only decrease her popularity (if she have any).

I think there is no credit of AL behind this generous Chinese offer, but it's China who had selected BD as a friend for its and our future plan, strategy and benefits.

BTW, India may offer BD a big offer to counter Chinese role in BD one day, :lol:.

Yes she is pretending to be pro-Chinese because of the inducement.

I do not understand international politics. But it seems to me that SH is not actually pro-Chinese at all, but when China has gave us this generous offer to counter India's policy-n-obsession in BD then SH is acting like pro-Chinese after guessing the BD-public demand because she does not have any option to deny China after this Chinese offer which can only decrease her popularity (if she have any).

I think there is no credit of AL behind this generous Chinese offer, but it's China who had selected BD as a friend for its and our future plan, strategy and benefits.

BTW, India may offer BD a big offer to counter Chinese role in BD one day, :lol:.

I do not think that a bilateral relationship is a one way affair, as you have assumed. It needs a positive approach from both sides. Since BD is in the recipient side, therefore, it was BD that has approached correctly.

No one knows what India will offer us in the future. But, during the visit to India by Begum Hasina, India has very kindly offered to open a 1 billion dollar credit line to its exporters so as to fully flood our market with made in India shoddy goods.

Chinese approach is just 180* opposite to what India has offered. While China wants to import more, India wants to export more. In lieu of all those bragging by the Indian posters, India remains essentially a poor country of south asia and it needs market in its neighbouring countries that include BD.

No one knows what India will offer us in the future. But, during the visit to India by Begum Hasina, India has very kindly offered to open a 1 billion dollar credit line to its exporters so as to fully flood our market with made in India shoddy goods.

Chinese approach is just 180* opposite to what India has offered. While China wants to import more, India wants to export more. In lieu of all those bragging by the Indian posters, India remains essentially a poor country of south Asia and it needs market in its neighbouring countries that include BD.

Ufff, Indiya!

BTW, We know China is our true friend, but I guess (may be) that China will demand something to BD in future which could be some facilities or any privilege on regional politics/strategy more than any other economical facility, and obviously China deserve it. I'm not sure that increase of labor or production cost in China can be the only reason behind this generous offer towards Bangladesh.

Whatever :china: rocks!

Back
Top Bottom