What's new

Bangladesh offers training for Afghan bureaucrats

As far as refugees r concerned i would like u to refer to the various posts of ur own country men calling them as a burden on ur economy rather than any leverage:coffee:

Pakistani government would consider them both.

Very good decision by BD I guess. Afghans should only take training from Muslim countries only.
ok then they should take money also from Muslim countries .see who is saying this a Bangladeshi who.s country can't make a single decision without India. bro do not make your country ashamed by you.

Pakistani government would consider them both.
I don't knw much about pakistani govt. mate but i do knw that the afghans refegees don't seem to be much happy with ur gesture...:azn:

ok then they should take money also from Muslim countries .see who is saying this a Bangladeshi who.s country can't make a single decision without India. bro do not make your country ashamed by you.
Who told you that brother?Present govt. is run by bunch of screwed up pussys who doesn't represent the country and people now regret their decision of electing BAL the ruling party.

Awami League foreign minister Dipu Moni just made herself laughing stock in that crowd. Who in the right mind will trust Afghan officials with their money and trained by bunch of corrupt Awami party cadre? I see indians are cheering, why indians are not sending their official to bangladesh to get trained? Aha, indians are even more corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom