What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Screenshot_20200817-114347~2.png

180km range so great.... but only 8!!!! We need tot for this and then just mass produce....

From what i understand can be placed in ships and also land based vehicles for shore defense....

Along side good radar coverage these can hit anything within our eez...

I believe they have more in stock, these are most probably replacements of some kind.

According to SIPRI and this is upto 2019 only :

Screenshot_20200817-153352~2.png

Navy is getting Turkish Atmaca with 280+ Km range, they will use those for shore defence batteries.

Last edited:
Bangladesh Navy Ship BNS Shongram, a guided missile stealth corvette, makes a port call at Mormugao Port, Goa. The ship was received by officers from Headquarters Goa Naval Area and the Officiating Defence Advisor at the Bangladesh High Commission in India.
hJNuCUG.jpg

Fair winds and following seas to the Officers and Sailors of BNS Shongram, embarking on a noble mission.

Bangladesh Navy need at least 7 submarines.
like Agosta 90B of PN.
0x0.jpg

If this is a fully indeginious design than absolutely fantastic news. 193km range is also good. Assume its a surveillance drone....next step armed drone and the armed drone swarm.

BD defense will lie in offensive drones and Sams

If this is a fully indeginious design than absolutely fantastic news. 193km range is also good. Assume its a surveillance drone....next step armed drone and the armed drone swarm.

BD defense will lie in offensive drones and Sams
It has a 193km/h max speed with a 20-min endurance as per the article.

It has a 193km/h max speed with a 20-min endurance as per the article.
You are correct...my mistake in reading....it would have been a major feat to cover 193km in 20 minutes... still good going.

You are correct...my mistake in reading....it would have been a major feat to cover 193km in 20 minutes... still good going.
It’s like a scan eagle drone.
dw, there’s cooperation between Bangladesh and USA to build military drone now, they’ll invest 35 million and jointly developing with the navy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom