What's new

Bangladesh Navy

China to Build Two Missile Corvettes for Bangladesh | Defense Update - Military Technology & Defense News

Gentlemen, please click the news above. If Bangladesh has ordered these two missile corvettes, then our assumption of ordering two type 056 stealth missile corvettes may not be correct. The news also says that these will be longer (10m?) than the Azmat class Pakistan has taken delivery. So, please check the reality if it is two corvettes or four. If it is only two corvettes, then we have not ordered type 056, this is what I understand.

Newly Built Oil Tanker of Bangladesh Navy (BN). It can refuel two warships simultaneously and is also equipped with 2 x Oerlikon 20 mm auto cannons.

Builder: ANANDA SHIPYARD & SLIPWAYS LIMITED.
Bangladesh Navy | Facebook

China to Build Two Missile Corvettes for Bangladesh | Defense Update - Military Technology & Defense News

Gentlemen, please click the news above. If Bangladesh has ordered these two missile corvettes, then our assumption of ordering two type 056 stealth missile corvettes may not be correct. The news also says that these will be longer (10m?) than the Azmat class Pakistan has taken delivery. So, please check the reality if it is two corvettes or four. If it is only two corvettes, then we have not ordered type 056, this is what I understand.

according type 056 corvette the armament is c803 anti ship missile but according to international law bangladesh can not have it, will have c802A , so bangladesh has gone for some other benefit (longer than original one so that can carry more than 1 helicopter)

*this is special modification for BN

according type 056 corvette the armament is c803 anti ship missile but according to international law bangladesh can not have it, will have c802A , so bangladesh has gone for some other benefit (longer than original one so that can carry more than 1 helicopter) *this is special modification for BN

Have you read my post #439? Yours is certainly not the answer to my post. I have doubted the prospect of buying type 056 after reading the news article. So, please clck the link before you answer.

Have you read my post #439? Yours is certainly not the answer to my post. I have doubted the prospect of buying type 056 after reading the news article. So, please clck the link before you answer.

i checked that link long time ago , better you check here, there is a doc ( among page 20-page28) check that out :)

i checked that link long time ago , better you check here, there is a doc ( among page 20-page28) check that out :)

You are avoiding a specific question and instead beating about the bush. I do not have to read 40 pages of old posts to know that BN is not purhasing the stealth type 056 that some of you have claimed. BN will purchase the corvettes that I have posted in #439. You do not have to answer my post because you have quite a comprehension problem of English, period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are avoiding a specific question and instead beating about the bush. I do not have to read 40 pages of old posts to know that BN is not purhasing the stealth type 056 that some of you have claimed. BN will purchase the corvettes that I have posted in #439. You do not have to answer my post because you have quite a comprehension problem of English, period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you better watch out of personnel insult, i did not insult you. you are senior member , i did not expect that i need to tell you to behave good. if you do not want to go through the pages thats not my problem

BN ordered customized type 56 which is 10m longer than the original one.

Do not answer in just a short sentence. OK, let me accept BN orderd two type 056, but what about the two non-stealth corvettes that I have posted in #439. If both of us are correct, then BN has ordered (2+2) = 4 Corvettes from China. So, my question is out of three options which one is correct?

1) BN ordered 2 units unit of non-stealth Corvettes (refer to post #439)

2) BN ordered 2 units of type 056 stealth Corvttes (as people are assuming here)

3) BN orered both the types. It means, 2 type 056, and 2 non-stealth units

Do not answer in just a short sentence. OK, let me accept BN orderd two type 056, but what about the two non-stealth corvettes that I have posted in #439. If both of us are correct, then BN has ordered (2+2) = 4 Corvettes from China. So, my question is out of three options which one is correct?

1) BN ordered 2 units unit of non-stealth Corvettes (refer to post #439)

2) BN ordered 2 units of type 056 stealth Corvttes (as people are assuming here)

3) BN orered both the types. It means, 2 type 056, and 2 non-stealth units

that link talked about 'BNS Durjoy' and 'BNS Nirmul',the warships for Bangladesh Navy built by Wuchang Shipyard
and arrived recently as expected but it has some misinformation:
1. it said that they will carry c802A ( actually they carry C704)
2. it classified them as corvette [ BN classified them as LPC (M)= Large Patrol craft (Missile)]

ATTENTION

This is the Naval Commando Badge.
598664_591728407523957_1489510735_n.jpg

This is the SWADS badge.
644417_591745684188896_1583041674_n.jpg

Then whose badge is this??
swads_badge1.jpg

We see officers wearing both.
576018_493444970702867_828592744_n.jpg

317504_493445900702774_515877665_n.jpg

But the SWADS soldier is wearing only the SWADS badge!
301580_493447007369330_466083610_n.jpg

MY QUESTION IS WHO DOES THE BADGE WITH THE DOLPHINS BELONG TO??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom