What's new

Bangladesh Navy Submarines

Bangladesh needs to end this dynasty rule of 2 lades. These 2 women are simply controlled by outsiders, they no thatcher or indira gandhi.

I think any sane mind should....
For, yours is a country sandwiched between two african countries (ghana and kenya) as for as the per capita GDP IS concerned, and those two counntries dont have any ambition to do what your country would possibly wanna do it. It would be a monetary harakari for a tiny winy country looking for submarines like bangladesh.....

Hahaha ye and in the meantime let kenyan warships intrude our maritime borders right? Myanmar are real aggressive, we need to get a good navy to silent them. And again you can't question a country, why it protects its sea. Are you pom gana or kaynia? :triniti:

If Bangladesh really wants protection against Indian aggression, all they have to do is ask Pakistan to have a DEFENCE PACT. As the two countries were part of the same country, their Federation would be quite natural and understandable. Once such pact is formed, India will not dare mess with BD because it will have to deal with Pakistan as well as Bangladesh on a Western as well as Eastern front. Problem solved. :D

This is kind of an undocumented mutual agreement between the two country's top military officials already in place. The actual problem comes from the Pentagon as this type of alliance would create a threat to their strategic interest in this region. The USA rather wants Bangladesh to give it's Chittagong port to harbour part of it's 7th fleet! They also know that China is focusing more on this part of south Asia as the tension is escalating further with India.

I can't stress enough how important it is for us to create a rail+road link with China through Burma!

This is kind of an undocumented mutual agreement between the two country's top military officials already in place. The actual problem comes from the Pentagon as this type of alliance would create a threat to their strategic interest in this region. The USA rather wants Bangladesh to give it's Chittagong port to harbour part of it's 7th fleet! They also know that China is focusing more on this part of south Asia as the tension is escalating further with India.

I can't stress enough how important it is for us to create a rail+road link with China through Burma!

There won't be any base for the 7th fleet. However, they may be intending to set up an auxiliary base.

Though this is at best speculative at this point.

I don't know why this seven year old thread was revived and the members are even here or not. Forces Goal 2030 is well on its way (sub-wise) and a sub-base is being built, details are (and should be) sketchy as expected.

I don't know why this seven year old thread was revived and the members are even here or not. Forces Goal 2030 is well on its way (sub-wise) and a sub-base is being built, details are (and should be) sketchy as expected.

It’s really interesting to see the viewpoints from back then.

Well guess what guys BN has 2 subs with plans to build a dedicated sub base.

It just takes some time.

A big middle finger to the haters!

I did not know the USA has sent an application to the GoB via your proper channel asking for a naval base in Chittagong, you are soooo sure of it!!!

Hello sir, how are you doing ?

Im doing well bro. Glad the these two ladies flying Bangladeshi flags

Bangladesh%2BNavy%2B-%2BType%2B035G%2B%2528Ming%2BClass%2529%2Bdiesel%2Belectric%2Bsubs%2B-%2BBNS%2BJoyjatra%2Band%2BBNS%2BNabajatra%2B2.jpg

Three more submarines will join the fleet before 2025.

The new submarine base will be enough to accommodate 12 submarines.

Recent visit to China by CNS & Prime minister was very fruitful it seems.

Source? What type of sub, from which country?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom