What's new

Bangladesh Navy Procurement Plan - nuclear weapon carrying Large Patrol craft

I don't see any real threat from India except from Indian pdf trolls
Yeah .... if BD can get its act together , it has the potential to enjoy European kind of peace.
You guys already are doing well on two counts
a)Economy - Good exports.
b)Society - Nice job hanging and kicking out the jamaatis and maintaing the government free of religion ( relatively).
With education and these two initiatives all other problems can be solved.
Teesta water
Read my new thread in C&SA section. Once Didi is gone , a lot of work can be done.

I hope the Team America takes notice of this WMD program and intervenes to bring democracy and stability to BD, just like it did in Iraq :what:

hope the Team America question india; why india using its subservient Awami League to get WMD and use its against Bangladesh?

its utterly shameful indian backed Awami League terrorists bringing danger to Bangladesh and official Awami League mouth piece BDforever publicizing that.

Last edited:
SANGSAD BHABAN, June 22, 2014 (BSS) - LGRD and Cooperatives Minister Syed Ashraful Islam, who is also in-charge of defense ministry in parliament, today said steps are underway to incorporate submarines in Bangladesh Navy to raise "deterrence" in the Bay of Bengal.

Replying to a tabled question of treasury bench member Begum Pinu Khan, he told the House that the government has already taken long-term measures to build a strong naval force to protect maritime boundary from piracy, curb smuggling and safeguard huge water resources.

The minister said the government has a plan to incorporate helicopter carrying missile frigate, corvette (a lightly armed warship), nuclear weapon carrying large patrol craft, speed patrol craft and mine counter measure vessel in Bangladesh Navy to build a strong naval force in future.

Apart from this, he said support vessels like landing craft, support ship, tug boat, survey and research vessels would be incorporated in the Naval force.

Besides, the minister said gun, missile, torpedo, mines and SAM battery would also be added to Bangladesh Navy along with more maritime patrol aircraft and maritime helicopters to expedite patrol in the territorial waters and EEZ areas and also for using during wartime.

source: Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

BOLD PART CAUGHT MY EYES ! ! ! REALLY ! ! :o::o::o:

They probably have this in mind.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

With Dipjol onboard :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

dipjol-meme-generator-poont-koira-dile-tui-dhongso-hoia-jaabi-40b3b6.jpg

hope the Team America question india; why india using its subservient Awami League to get WMD and use its against Bangladesh?

its utterly shameful indian backed Awami League terrorists bringing danger to Bangladesh and official Awami League mouth piece BDforever publicizing that.
@idune sir, you are a testament to the fact that one of the grave challenges for AI developers currently is to make bots understand humor, sarcasm, metaphors. idioms etc etc, things that don’t readily translate into ones and zeros :(, but we will get there someday. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai

Journalism at its best....... There are troll journalists in every country.....

@BDforever any plan for a Nuclear Powered Super Aircraft Carrier with EMALS capability with F-35s on deck?

Which ships will be in it's Battle Group?

Back
Top Bottom